Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Home Again, and that's means TIVO again

Yeh, so happy to be home and I just love it here, which I guess is what it's supposed to be, right?

Ooh, cupcakes are on tv. Oh, man, I'm easily distracted. OMG Talk Soup is so funny and I thank everyone for turning me on to that. They showed Larry King's mugshot after he asked Paris about her mugshot...and Joel McHale said "what did he steal, a covered wagon?" haha.

And then they diss Paula Abdul. And it's good. Her show, it's a little whacky even for me. At some time I think it's a little staged. Cage match between Jennifer Holiday and Jennifer Hudson in the ultimate Effie stage off. Holy shit did you see that performance. Joel said it looked like she was passing a kidney stone. What about the worlds meanest tiny dog? Noo Noo.

Well, I have to tell everyone..I have a new favorite show. Flight of the Conchords on HBO. It comes on after Entourage. It's really quite quirky and fun...and some really good folk music jams. Check it out and tell me what you think. Very quirky so watch a few episodes before you judge too quickly. It gets a groove.

Hey, at the end of Entourage tonite, I notice a credit role that looked awfully familiar!!!!!!! Famous Julian's house of employment created the movie trailer for Medillin, a fictional movie which is part of Entourage plot. Nice job FJ and Cindy. If you don't watch Entourage, you are missing some good tv.

Well, I have to go unpack and yes, I have already taken a spin on my new bike. Of course, no maiden voyage is without a few rough stages, so hubby decided to smash 2 fingers in the garage door. Yep, screamed like a high school cheerleader. I just sat there watching it happen in slow motion but I was on my bike. YIKES. I ran for ice. and then called him a dumbass, because when he hurts himself, which is often, it makes me feel better to yell at him. That way I don't cry. Because really, I secretly hate it when he gets hurt. But I have to be strong. And yes, I have been through 2 surgeries, atleast 1 ambulance ride, 3 emergencies room trips, rehabbed him from 2nd degree burn on his chest, and countless cuts and scrapes. He's a beast. I guess he's ok, 'cuz we went on the ride. We live on such hills I swear I was going faster than i would in my car at one point. Happy Friday for those reading this on Friday. Others...well, it's late. Go to bed.

No comments: