Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, July 6, 2007

It's Freakin' Firecracker Friday!!!

It's so hot here. I can't believe my car registered 113 degrees yesterday in the high altitude of Southern Oregon. Unbeeleevable. Anyway, back at work today. Got alot of shit for being on vacation again...Jeffro is right, I don't work very hard. Ok, so I am just preparing you all now. I am going on vacation in late September with Queen Lee Lee to Hawaii. Our spouses are tagging along as well. We hope they rent a convertible and leave us alone. Except it is a celebration of both of our anniversaries so I better cool it, huh?

My post review of Kelly Clarkson's new album is this. I was too hasty in my remarks. Overall, it is a downer. But if you can get past the words and meaning of it all, then it's good. I mean, for God's sake, how many great songs are out there and you have no idea what the words are. Half of the Rolling Stones songs are completely unrecognizable as English. Might as well be Simlish. Anyway, I love SOBER, the 4th track. I love the 8th and 9th tracks as well. I was actually shopping in a little gift shop in Oregon and heard the music playing and thought, wow, I love that song. Who is that singing? Sounds like Kelly Clarkson...wait, could it be? And the girl had just bought it and put it on. I thought it was the radio so it was throwing me off. She LOVED it.

I say Kelly will have some good times with this album, especially after she gets to promote it with a tour.

Happy weekend....more later. I have a headache. Post vacation blues.

3 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

That's awesome that you guys are going to "Hawaii"? That's a dream vacation, Cole. You better enjoy yourself and be romantic with your husband ;)

Cole Bronn said...

Chad, you make me blush! We went to Hawaii on our 10 year wedding anniversary. And we are going back for #12. It's totally awesome and a quick flight from California, actually.

We were poor when we got married and were going to go camping for our honeymoon, until I won a logo slogan writing contest at work and won $1,500. So we bought a package to Cabo San Lucas with our winnings! haha. Good times. Met Sammy Hagar on our plane on the way home. Awesome memory.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Very cool. I hope you guys have an awesome time.