Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Another night of Beatles...

Oh Peeps, why oh why. It seems that Tink was correct when she told us we are hearing more Beatles tunes Tuesday night. They only had 24 songs to choose from as well. I'm not inspired. So how could the Idols be inspired. Out of all the music in the world, we could have had something else...why a repeat? Come ON! Two bad Michael Jackson turned into a freak. They could have had Jackson night, and you could chose The 5, Janet or solo Michael. Just as long as they had Jackson in their last name.

I wish they would have alphabet night. Everyone is given a letter, and they can pick any band with a lead singer with their letter as the first in their last name. Oooh, Google that !!! Part of the fun would be solving the puzzle. Ha! In other words people, I want a little more Survivor in my Idol experience. I want some skill and some freakin' battles going on. I need a little more cowbell people.

xoxo

3 comments:

windycitynut said...

Yes! More cowbell indeed. This Beatles songbook is turning into their crystal meth. Pretty soon Ryan will grow his hair out, get a few mouth sores and start rambling about seeing the walrus at 7 eleven. Can't wait for Ringo night with songs he wrote in September 1975. Well, on the bright side, we get to see Kristy Lee Cook murder another song. Excuse me while I go jam a pencil in my ears.
Jeffro

tinkfromcalif said...

I would never steer you wrong...not on purpose anyways! I am so not looking forward to tonights show. Hey maybe we should take a vote and see who we think will be the worst trainwreck this week. I think Kristy Lee learned her lesson last week (GOD I HOPE SO!). I think that RockerBeetlejuiceNurse will probably be the worst tonight...and if David A. screws up his lyrics again I will bet a dollar that he will cry right there!
OMG is is 4:00 yet?!?!?

tinkfromcalif said...

BTW...what is the reference to cowbell? All I can think of is country music which would be great because I love country...