Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm Back off Sick Leave...

Sorry peeps, but when I get a case of the Japanese Epi-zooties, I can't shake it. Japanese Epizooties (pronounced Ep-uh-zute-eeze)...definition: My MiMi used to call any sickness that was bad and took you down, inexplicably and without warning, as the Japanese Epizooties..., I can only guess was some sickness that must have spread through the Japanese Internment Camps during one of those World Wars. (I know which one, but I wanted to make my sister laugh, because she surely doesn't think I even know which one had Pearl Harbor in it! haha).

So, thanks to all you lovely people wishing me to get well soon. I feel bedda' and I am rewarding you with 2 FIERCE videos on the next 2 posts below.

Enjoy...xoxox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video is gone. What did he say?

Nj Fan