Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Random thoughts on Idol stuff...Project Runway Finale

Next week, word on the street is:

The Lennon/McCartney catalog will be the theme for the first week of finals next week, which should be highly interesting.

OK, so last night I told Greg that SIMON said something like "not bad for a stripper" after David H. sang. Of course we tivo'd it back and forth 4-5 times and I swear I heard it. Well, today, USA TODAY confirmed my ears...which if you read below are at the level of a bat...
-----
From USA Today:
... I sure didn't catch it, and I doubt if anyone with hearing less sharp than the average bat heard it with the naked ear, but recording devices show that after David H.'s performance Tuesday night, Simon leaned over and urged Randy, "Say, 'I liked the way you stripped it down.' " Randy chuckled but wisely refrained. That Simon -- what a card!
--------

Ha, I can't believe it. I knew I wasn't hearing things. I can hear a gnat fart. So watch what you say around me!

And for those of you who haven't seen Project Runway finale...STOP READING NOW.


SPOILER ALERT!!!!



Ok, I've scrolled down enough.

It was FIERCE. Tears shot out of my face like darts. I was crying so hard for him. I have never seen anyone win any reality tv show and been so happy for someone. NEVER. Except maybe Carrie Underwood. But anywaze...I would kill to meet Christian Siriano. He is just so freaking on vacay right now...and apparently on his way to dressing Victoria Beckham for the near future, as she just about fell out over him. I wonder how quickly he sold that tiny pill of a car? It was so 'not him'. He needs a Mini Cooper. I felt badly for Jillian. She was crushed. But listen, look at what she wore on the runway. That white prom dress reject and a belt that looked like braided hair. Honestly, I thought she wrapped some hair extensions around her waist to hold it up. Awful. She should have dressed to sort of complement the color palette of her collection.

Heidi Klum is my all-time favorite celeb of these shows. And Michael Kors kills me. He's like your favorite gay uncle, if you were lucky enough to have one. I don't have kids, but I have 2 nephews and let me tell you, when they are old enough, they are going to love to hang with crazy Aunt Cole. And they better be nice to me 'cuz they are the only ones to inherit my fortunes. So they are going to have to earn it. ha ha. Not really. But I will love it when they are old enough for me to indulge them in sillyness besides just buying them Wii games. How did I get off on that tangent?

Anyway, I am still sick. They literally kicked me out of my office today. Ugh. I was coughing, wheezing and they were grossed out. These people I work with are the least compassionate at times. Hey Cole, you sound like shit and I don't want you to get me sick, so get outta here. Thanks. Thanks alot. Oh, and here's a snotty kleenex.

So, I guess I better go try to sleep. I'm jacked up on sudafed but I am counter acting it with Tylenol PM. I have a small pharmacy in my bathroom, so who knows what else I can uncover.

bye now.

No comments: