Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Boys Are Back

Ok, disclaimer...I am sick.  Not feeling at the top of my game.  And so, this post is going to suck. 

There.

Ok, let me first start by saying I have cast my vote for Luke and David stripper boy to go home this week.  And Kristy Lee Cook plus Nurse Freaky to say bye.     So, with that said, here we go...

Luke Menard.  That is the gayest of G. Michael's collection.  The only thing he could have picked worse is Boy George.  Hated it. 

David Archuleta.  Ok, he's just so amazing.  He has turned a song I hate from Phil Collins into something I actually like.  Awesome arrangement, and he's talented pianist.  What a great performance.  Ok, so the judges need to not make him too hugely great, because as I've told everyone, if he starts out on top, he only has down to fall down.  So they have to find some crap to pick on him about.  So, Simon tells him to lighten up.  Oh, and tells America he is in the final 2.  Be CAREFUL.  America will stop voting for him when they think he is a shoo in.  Case in point, Daughtry.
Danny Noriega.  OMG, Danny YOU are tmth, you and your Tainted Love.  This is the suckiest thing I have seen since my boss got drunk at the Christmas party.  Listen, I know the songs are from the 80's but did he have to dress in parachute pants?  I did not like this crap, but I feel like if he had a dimmer flame, I would be able to hear his vocals.  I do like his smile.  And his cute little teeth.   Simon hates him.  Absolutely useless.

BTW:  Simon is so done with drunk Pauler tonite.  She is just so diarhhea of the mouth tonite.

David...my most embarrassing moment...when America found out I used to strip at a gay men's club.  Well, maybe not.  Listen, I'm not here to judge what he did to pay the bills.  He does have a voice, but not the total package, and I just don't see him backing up the vocals with personality.  Ok, I think I just heard Simon say "not bad for a stripper" as he was singing the last note.  I swear.   So, really, I think I could see him singing in a boy band, I guess.  Maybe i have been to quick to rate him.  I may change my votes.

Michael is next.  Don't You Forget About Me, from Breakfast Club.  ONE OF MY FREAKIN' FAVORITE SonGS EVAH!  Simple Minds.  He did a great job.  I really liked that performance...alot.  This guy just seems so much older than all the others.  He just seems like he probably gets back to the hotel and reads Shakespeare and drinks a spot of tea.

David Cook...gads...there are 3 davids in this show right now.  Brotha'.  Ok, here goes rocker with the e-guitar.  Another Phil Collins...isn't this off a movie soundtrack?  Back to Google,  OK, I was so wrong on that one.  Lionel Ritchie.  I was thinking about Against All Odds.  I told you I am sick.  But really, I liked this a whole lot.   Simon, gives him a big "I loved it".  

Jason Castro  - I dreaded that embarrassing story, but not as much as I dread having to finish listening to him on this song.  What are dreads all about?  Hair snakes on your head.  Why?  It better pick up.  Ok, it's a good vocal, I guess, but what a fucked up song to choose.  I hate it.  He wasted a chance for us to see him be something interesting...atleast to me.  I have a feeling that it's probably some artsy fartsy song that is like good, but it's lost on me.  In the 80's I was into Garth Brooks.  Enough Said.  Sorry.

Ok, now, let's just play a little game...can anyone remember any of the first 4 people's names kicked off this season?  It was just 2 weeks ago...can you remember?  I can remember the 2 boys, but not the girls.  Not at all.  

Chikezie - these embarrassing stories have got to stop.  I think he's doing a great job with this song.  He has the same voice as Rueben.  He's good.  He really is smooth.  I can't get past his baby bear looks though.  But I do think he is getting better each week.  I like the smoothness of his vocals.  Simon is being a real turd ferguson tonite.

Ok, I don't know who I will vote off this week.  I think Luke and Danny Noriega.  

Bye now.  I'm going to see who is winning the primary races and hitting the bed.   You know, I liked the 80's.  Good times.  You know what would be fun?  Rent all the brat pack movies...The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles and St. Elmo's Fire.  They do not make movies like those anymore.  Molly Ringwald rules.  Whatever happened to Judd Nelson?  Demi Moore and Rob Lowe became the most famous of all of those people..and Jon Cryer on "Two and a Half Men".  

RED ALERT:  I am NOT going to bed.  TONITE is the premiere episode of THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY.  Ok, rich bitches in the city of Gotham.  What's not to love here people?  Gotta go.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amy davis
Joanne the plus-size model

Lu said...

ok so I know you aren't the biggest fan of Perez...but seriously, didn't I say this at the beginning of the season... At least I am not the only one who sees the resemblance!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-02-27-separated-at-birth-71

Anonymous said...

I would like to see Luke and David Stripper Boy go, but I think it will be Luke and Danny. What is up with David Cook's hair. Is that a front to back comb over or just his style? I prefer looking at the dreads to that. Hope your feeling better!

NJ Fan

windycitynut said...

Please be Danny boy , but could be Chikezie. Time is defenitely up for Dylan from 90210 to go. My question is why didn't Danny sing Luke's song? Wouldn't that have been a better matchup?
Jeffro