Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Little Tidbits before nitey nite

Well, a few interesting things I promised...

1. Danny Noriega and Ramiele have been friends for over a year. They met during auditions for Idol last year and have been fast friends ever since. So, she is crying because she lost someone that she has known for quite some time. I can buy the tears a little bit more now...but hold it together girl!
2. Kelly Clarkson is working on her next album. YAHOO! She's teamed up with OneRepublic lead singer for writing some tunes. More on that later, I'm sure. Can't wait.
3. Carrie Underwood and Tina Fey SNL is on again next week, if you missed it.
4. The song Jason Castro sang...Jeff Buckley?...shot to the top of the charts and is selling like hotcakes. The power of Idol. Wow.
5. Kimberley Locke, definitely a shocker for me, has perhaps the most longevity in the "white noise music" category. Now I am one of the 20,000 Americans that bought her cd. It was good people. I swear. I played it dozens and dozens of times...so, this is how I can recognize it when shopping for lettuce at Safeway. She is always on at Macy's and I heard the song at TJ Maxx the other day. It's so fucking weird. And she has like 3 hit songs off that album. They are finally around to playing my favorite cut on the cd. "Do you really want, someone" ..blah blah...I can't remember the title. Anyway, that girl was on Inside Edition too.

In other stupid stuff...The Real Housewives of New York is the best trainwreck on tv. Basically, take a bunch of just on the cusp of pretty ladies, mix in their ungodly money, and their loss of the real meaning of life, (replaced with an unimaginable full on obsession with a life based soley on materialistic values) and you get 5 bitches on wheels and it's great. These bitches are just so good, I find myself yelling at the tv. They cannot script this shit. It's the first reality show that I feel like is so totally reality because they are just so BAD. This one chick thinks she is so hot. Ramona. Listen Ramona, note to self. I don't care if that Missoni skirt cost you 50 cents or 500 dollars, your muffin top fat looks bad in it. Your pushing 50, have a 12 year old girl that is embarrassed as hell at you, and you don't need to be exposing your belly. You ain't Kim Kardashian. Also, you need to have that dead tooth fixed. That's all I'm saying... LU, please watch this show with me so we can laugh our ass off at these bitches.

Ok, happy Monday...or should I say "Top 'O The Mornin' To Ya'" since its St. Patrick's Day!!!

How's your coffee this am, Tink?

xoxo- Coley O'Bronn

1 comment:

tinkfromcalif said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Do you have your green on?
My coffe is great this morning and it is actually in a green cup...not on purpose but I won't tell anyone at work that..hehehe.

So how does everyone feeel about the Lennon/McCartney songs AGAIN this week? I was watching a news show this weekend and the contestants said they "only had 24 songs to choose from" which means the ones noone wanted to sing at all last week will be done this week. I really think they should have split it up and done it maybe 1/2 way thru the season or something like that.

Have a wonderful week!