Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Penelope Skit on SNL



I can't believe I haven't blogged since Wednesday. Seems like I have just not been inspired by much. And work has been KRAZY. I've been doing a lot of emailing at night time, unfortunately, cutting into my bloglife, and that's just sucky. So, enough about me complaining, 'cuz I've just been sitting on my butt today watching Nascar. And searching the net for postings of Penelope skits on Saturday Night Live. Play the video in this post. It's freakin' hysterical. This is probably my most favorite returning character on SNL in a long time...since Dana Carvey's church lady.

Anyway, I watched a couple of new shows this weekend. Anyone watch "The Return of Jezebel James" on Friday night? It stars Parker Posey and Lauren Ambrose (Red head Claire from 6 Feet Under fame). It was pretty funny. You know Pilots are tough to be good. But Parker has always been one of my faves, and Claire plays Claire on this show too, so not that much of a stretch. I'm keeping it on TIVO for a few more episodes.

I watched POP FICTION, Ashton Kutcher's new show, which really should have been called "Punk the Papparazzi". In the first episode, he enlists Paris Hilton to team up with an actor posing as her Shaman. As you saw online, she supposedly was giving away jewels to strangers. It was a joke. Ha. And then, Avril Lavigne posed as pregnant and went shopping on Robertson to buy some baby stuff. Also staged. So, basically, they did some real stuff, and then laughed at the tabs and news organizations that reported it. Umm...I don't know. I don't get it. It wasn't that interesting. I mean, Avril, had a baby bump. People don't have to say, "I had a nose job" for my eyes to see that their nose looks different. This is Ashlee Simpson's approach. So, I don't know...I don't think it's weird that they report she is pregnant, when she looks pregnant. Now, Paris gave away jewels. It's not a lie. So, did they really report untruths? No, they just reported a staged fake out...but it still happened. I wish they were tricking the papps into reporting something that is absolutely not happening. Like something that could get them sued! ha. That would be great.

Ok, I don't have much more to tell you. I am going to post PURE AMERICAN IDOL scoop in my next post. Stay tuned.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I got tickets to Kenny Chesney concert this summer. CAN'T WAIT! Me and my gf Suki are goin! Yeah!

xoxo

No comments: