Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Idol Strippers...what to do, what to do?

Well, today I was greeted at my cube by 2 people wanting to know what I think about our Idol Stripper.  Well, I don't really care.  All I could think about was the time that my college roommate and I went out to a club and got a little more than we bargained for.  It was "Ladies Night" which meant they brought in some "bow shika bow wow" booty shakers of the stripper variety.  And who do you think was up there shaking his groove thang, in a leapard speedo?  My roommates boyfriend.  STUNNER.  He was a sneaky stripper.  Stripping on the downlow.  People, I had to have a few ribs reattached, I was laughing so hard.  And she was, of course, about to vomit.  All I could do was focus on the size of his winky...which was not so impressive, as I recall, but it could have been cold up there.  Oh, oh, my God, I just remembered his name was Bart.  And she was a prissy bitch and this just put her right into her place.  

I don't remember anything else because we got drunk and she broke up with him at the end of his act.  Good times.  Good times.

No comments: