Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wanna Have Some Fun ?

If you loved Chikezie "Ive Just Seen a Face" from tonite as much as me, go on Itunes, plug in "I've just seen a face" and you will see 48 recordings to preview. Everyone from Arlo Guthrie to a band called Free Beer, has recording this McCartney song. So, now we know why Heather Mills got 50 million from him. The dude is rich as shit.

My favorite recording on Itunes is Lisa Lauren. She is listed as POP. Never heard of her, but I like the version. I bought it. I am now 99 cents poorer, and I will be stoked if everyone else buys it too and the little meter moves up in the popularity column.

nite again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God the Beatles are done with. Two weeks in row was torture for me. I loved Carly, she has an awesome voice. My husband also liked Chikezie, he's very likable in a teddy bear sort of way. I really don't have a favorite yet. I do like David Cook and I swear I won't mention is hair again after this day. But god help me I can't stand to look at it. They did make it darker and more presentable though. I think the bottom two will be Kristy and Amanda or Michael. With Kristy gone.

NJ Fan