Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mariah Carey has signed on as mentor!!

I'm really curious to see that. I love that. She is also scheduled to perform on Idol Gives Back, and one other night. She's on 3 nights, according to Ryan Seacrest interviewing her on KIIS-FM radio show yesterday. I love love love that podcast. I am so into it now. Little trivia question: what is Mariah Carey's song that hits #1 every year at exactly the same time?

Jeffro, buzzes in...who Jeffro? It's "All I Want for Christmas Is You". Correct Jeffro... Isn't that funny? She will be rich off that one for like . 4ever. Bitch. Ha ha. Funny thing is I thought it was a remake of something. It has a retro vibe to me, for some reason. But she wrote it. Rich Bitch!

bye now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree . . . I always thought that song was a cover. Very Ronnie Spector. Who knew?

Seester

windycitynut said...

So, did I win the signed music notes from Kristy Lee Cooks song on Beatles night 14?? What's next? Culture Club night?? Danny would be major pissed!!
Jeffro