Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Day Late but I still have alot to say about the Top 10

That crazy nurse is OUTTA here. Hallelujah. Now my seester was keen to tell me to watch the opening sing-a-long and see how they clearly told Amanda to clam up in the opening song. She doesn't even do a good lip sync. It was really funny, It's like she forgot the words or didn't show up to rehearsals.

Anyway, I was shocked to see the 1st person in the bottom 3 is Carly. Mmm. I don't think that was deserved, as I think others should be there first. But if she were to have gone, I would not be sad. She isn't my fave. Kristy Lee Cook should have been there first. But she joined her anyway. Jason Castro is referred to as Dreds. Funny.

So we end up with 5 boys and 5 girls...that's different. Usually there is an off-balance.

So, I think that Kellie Pickler sounded a little bit nasally, but dang, she was red hot pur-dee, y'all. That little hickster. Hate that red high heals song after about 2 minutes. Then it is boring as hell. A shoe song. I bet they play it at the wedding I go to next week in Texas. I can't wait for that wedding. I can't wait to get back on Texas soil.

Anywaze, I'm sad that so far no one really has me super duper stoked, and you know who I blame for that? The Beatles. That crap is not meant for a pop show. Ok, it's not crap. I love all those songs, when they come out of The Beatles mouth.

I think the Top 10 is good, I wouldn't have saved any of the players that went home. Nope.

If I was going to say how I think the top 10 will finish out...this early in the game, I really don't think I could do it. I don't see enough difference between Kristy, Ramiele and Brooke. All sweet and nice singers. The boys...now there is a distinct difference between all 5 of them. They all fill different slots. Chickezie, David, David, Michael and Jason. You can't be a fan of MJ and DA. There's over a decade of time between them in age.

Oh man, in the montage at the end, I almost started to like her more again. She's a cool chick. But a one-trick pony in terms of voice. Now that's not exactly a fair statement. Because when I go see Kenny Chesney in June, he better sound just like Kenny for 2 solid hours, and not turn into Rascal Flatts 1/2 way through. So, one trick pony is good, if you are wanting to ride that pony for 2 hours at a concert.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter filled with lots of chocolate and those yummy malt balls covered in speckled egg shells. I'm gonna buy me some of those tomorrow. I like the Cadbury ones too...and the peanut butter stuff...and coconut...and...and....

Anyway, I'm watching Survivor now. That Ozzy is a slice of hotness I love to stare at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it that they are going to reinstate the Wild Card for 5 contestants voted off the show. This wild card won't be for the tv show but for the tour. The will preform on the April 9th America Gives Back show and then they could be voted onto the tour. I think they feel they need some excitement for this tour like an Amanda or Danny. Maybe someone can confirm if this rumor is true.

NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

Josiah Leming (crybaby) got a record deal from Warner Bros. I guess he doesn't have to live in his car anymore.

Anonymous said...

I believe their singing a song from the year they were born tonight. Thank goodness no more Beatles!

NJ Fan