Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And now there will be 11

Well, here we go party peeps. Well, atleast they are cutting it down pretty quick. I must admit I am not even a little surprised at the bottom 3 so far. Sayesha and Kristy Lee Cook. Katherine McPhee was just stunningly beautiful. Marriage has suited her well. Her voice is really pure and I thought she did a really nice job. She is an old soul, that one. She could not be a pop idol. She will be our generations Carol King or Carly Simon.

All right we are down to the final 4 getting cut to the 3. Archuleta....safe. Brooke...safe. Ramiele...safe. And David Hernandez is OUT...to the bottom 3. I have a feeling he is going. I don't know why. Perhaps because I called my mom in the Eastern Time Zone? Ha ha. I am like a kid at Christmas. But I have to keep a poker face and fake that I don't know or my husband will kick my ass. He would be so mad, if he knew I knew.

Oh, I am so glad that is all over. I hate all the build up. Also, I hate the chatter between the judges that is getting a little evil. Come on. Be funny, not bitter.

So, there we have it for tonite.

What else happened in the big world today. Sex scandals and gas prices. Which bothers me more? I don't know. I think there are more sex scandals to come. Unfortunately, we won't have cheap gas ever again. boo hoo.

3 comments:

Lu said...

I am so glad stripper boy is out. He just kept talking about his last job during his video last night, and i kept yelling at my tv "YOU MEAN AS A STRIPPER??!!" After everything he said. Immature I know, but I don't care. LOL.

I also was shocked David A forgot his words. I am concerned he is a one trick pony.

I like Chikezie and David Cook. Good people, good voices.

And can someone please put little Ramiel out of her misery?

My last haha funny from last night (sorry I am behind the commenting times)....did anyone else notice the swarm of flies that appeared behind the guys sitting outside during their interviews? I first noticed it when they were interviewing Jason Castro...and I just kept laughing and thinking he looked like pig pen with all those flies in the background. That kid is so on the dope. He slays me. Get him some snacks to calm his munchies and cut those dreads in the middle of the night and we'd have ourselves a bonafide cutie pie.

Ok that's all I got. Good night :)

Anonymous said...

Yippee, Stripper boy is gone! I would love to be your spoiler from New Jersey, I've stayed away so not to ruin it for you west coasters. I guess hubby doesn't read the blog.

NJ Fan

Katherine Movalson said...

You missed my favorite little detail of the show last week --- am I the *only* one who noticed who was Ramiele's "best friend," sitting with her family? Um, yeah, that would be young Danny who took a hike last week.