Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Top 10 - Get your Tour Tickets Now

Oh Boy, I think I would probably not even go to this show of Top 10 peeps, even if they were playing in my freakin' backyard. And I do mean literally my backdoor...outside my slider and on my freakin' patio.

Did you see that Jason Castro? Smoke another one 'bro. Maybe wait until after your performance and interview to zone out. Dude, you are like watching paint dry. Boring as hell. You're eyes are pretty, but your personality and hair are killing me. I hate to diss the Aggie but come ON. That song was slug city.

Ramiele, almost forgot to write about you. Um, enough said.

Sayesha...I don't know why they keep giving her props. She seems the same each week to me. But you know, Slow and Steady Wins the Race...maybe she is the sleeper cell of the show?

Chikezie...ok, he's getting sly with us, and going all deep. This dude can sing. His voice is like butter. Buh d'ah.

Let me ask you? Who gives the crowd the signal of the stupid shit to do with their hands when someone is singing? this is not a clap along around the campfire song. It's smooth, and I'm watching some dumbasses hands clap in front of me like they are at a Laker game. So annoying to me. If I was there I would...well, I wouldn't care because I would be drooling over the fact I was there. Back to Chikezie...Randy, you are sick, and in a bad mood, so shut it. Pauler, what is she wearing tonite? She looks like she should be on Dancing with the Stars...the Trailer Trash Edition. What are those black glove things with all those fake diamonds on them. If it was real, she'd be dripping in like 40 million in diamonds. It's just cheap, Pauler.

I totally disagree with Simon and Randy, and me and my man think they are reverse psychologying America.

Next: Brooke. I like this song alot...but I'm not sure this is working for me really. I like her though, she really is a musician, not a karaoke singer like Ramiele. I love the instruments this season. Actually I like it more when the band comes in...and weirdly that's what they ding her for. Me and the judges are not singing the same tune tonite 4 sure.

Michael Johns...didn't I call him Queenie at the beginning of this season. What's his deal with the Queen catalog? I'm tired of this one trick Queen. He's ok though, and I know there are those of you who loves your MJ. Ok, the light show is killing me tonite. He's like 80% good for me. He just has not hit a Chris Daughtry note yet. Nope. He's doomed in the upper register. And he's a faker. He's a tennis pro, who happens to sing well. I just don't buy it. I bet the judges do though. Ugh.

Carly...why does she keeping singing these songs? I don't really like it tonite. Is this Heart? Anyway, I thought it was enough to get to next week, and the run at the end was awful.

David Archuleta, here we go. What song is this? It sounds like something from "Up With People". It's catchy, but I think they play it on the Praise Jesus stations. I don't know it. Hey, true story, I accidentally hit scan one time and found myself singing along and liking this song, and then suddenly I was singing the melody, and it was "And he Died on the Cross for Me...for me...for MEEEEEE" sort of in a Sting like voice. I was like WTF??? I am singing about Christ's death? Isn't this sacriligious?

Anyway, Simon is like dead fucking right, this was theme park performance bullshit. Right on Simon. It was UP with People!

KLC...she is singing that dang LEE GREENWOOD song. OMG, I hate that song. Well, she countryfied herself tonite. The only thing she is missing is a daisy and stick of straw in that hair. But, listen, to be honest, none of these people are worse than the previous top 10's. I know we are spoiled now. KLC has not moved one inch on that stage. She just stood there and sang. Boring. She and Jason Castro could put you in a coma.

Ok, talk to you tomorrow, when hopefully we say goodbye to Ramiele or Jason. Hey, and thanks to NJ Fan for all the hot tips she is digging up! Way to go!

OMG, I thought the show was over. I'm a dipshit. I was ready to slam the lid on this laptop and get my ice cream treat! Oh, he's a Sagitarrius like me! OK, I can't believe I forgot my favorite guy. Giant skull boy. Now listen, I am tired of people talking about 2 year old babies and their guitars, and then we see photos and they are like 4. I think there are some truth stretchers out there.

What is this song? OMG, he is rocking Billie Jean. Has anyone ever heard this shit before? He is killing me. This is awesome. You know, they save the best for last round here. That was freaking amazing. Let's see what the judges say. ok, we finally agree when it counts. And guess what you bunch of losers playing in the office pool with me...I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT PICKED HIM TO WIN THE WHOLE THING. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. 40 bonus points. Eat that! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought David Cook was a daughtry wannabe and well I didn't think he was that cute so I couldn't get into him. Plus I thought he only stood a chance of getting the sympathy votes to make up for the mistake everyone made with Daughtry. But tonight Cook won the competition in my opinion. He took my least favorite MJ tune and made it uber-fierce.How's that for recycling reality competion lingo? Kudos to you Cole for picking him as your winner. Me thinks you are right.
-rv

Caiazzo said...

As a proud American I would gladly vote to put Kristy Lee Cook in Guantanamo Bay for butchering the best pump up song for Americans when times were good and before GW invaded Iraq. At least I had Jason Castro's song for some smokey smoke time to help forget about the mess most of the red states put us in.

And I digress….

"it's ok guys really its ok...a ha a ha...yea ok..really it's ok guys." Brooke and Carly enough. Go home!!!

Basically here is the deal. The dudes ruled tonight. Daughtery Clone and the Australian Jim Morrison should be in the Top 2.

Viva Los December 21st 2012

*Cole A&M should have won against UCLA. Not to worry PAC 10 goes down this weekend

Anonymous said...

David Cook Rocks!!! My husband was like you and picked him from the beginning. Now he's bragging all over the place. Funny his hair is even looking better to me (ha ha). Brooke is growing on me and I really don't care for Michael. My pick for tonight is Chikezie.

NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

I was duped. I thought David Cook's was an original. Not true! Was originally sung by Chris Cornell. Check out his website, he has both performances on it. http://www.chriscornell.com/
I still think David's was beter though.

NJ Fan