Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Week 2: The Vote Results are In

Just to be clear, I write this in real-time. My reactions as it is happening on my TIVO. So, you kind of have to read as it is a stream on my conscience. Hope that makes sense. Here we go...First guy off...no surprise. Nick. Nothing to say really, except I predicted it.

Now Ryan does his run through of the woman. And Alaina is booted.Ryan just reminded us Alaina sang "I Ain't Ready to Make Nice" Ryan, correction here .... who are you kidding?...she may have known the words to that song, but she did NOT sing that song. Bye Bye CryBaby.

Well, it's finally happened...one of the losers can't do their sing out. CryBaby broke down...lived up to her name. I finally know how AI deals with this, they pump up the volume on the backup singers.

Holy moly...EARTHQUAKE!!! Wow, a roller just went through my living room. How dare the earth move while I am trying to watch my show!

Back to CryBaby...Sundance Head is looking at her like he can't believe his eyes. She's American Idol roadkill. You just can't bare to look away.

Here comes the highlight of tonite for me. Pick Pickler. Please don't sing that red high heels song...it's Upchucky Cheesy.

Well bless her little heart. Pickler boughts herself some big puffy boobies with her record money. Wow, she looks great. Ryan asks, "Have you spent your money on anything?" Oh my God, Ryan is calling her out on her booby purchase. Calling her out...I tell you. She replies as innocent as a kitten "Shoes". Is that ALL you have spent your money on, shoes? , Ryan presses her. Mmm Hmm Replies Kellie "used to be a B, now she's a hefty D" Pickler. Well, I say you go girl, and take your tatas to the top of the cw charts. She looks pretty, fake boobs and all. Excuse me, I have to stop writing so I can stop my husband from yelling at the tv, "nice tits Kelly." Now he is quizzing me on exactly how big do I think they are? Dope. I can tell he just wants to get it right when talking at the water cooler with his buddies tomorrow at work. He wants my professional boob size judging opinion so he doesn't sound stupid. How cute. Dopey Dope. But I digress.

Sanjaya vs. AJ. It's going to be AJ because Sanjaya was in top 4 last week. Let's see... who the hell is voting for MopHead? Sanjaya is shocked because he knows he sux. Oh, this is nuts. We can't contribute this to the vote for the worst people because they are voting for Sundance Head and Antonella. actually, I think Mopsy wants to go home. I think he misses sissy and mommy and his high school drama club meetings. Mopsy is Home Sicky.

Awww AJ. He has a nice voice. Go be a backup singer AJ. You're too cute. Atleast he can keep his composure during singout unlike CryBaby. Speaking of CryBabies...we have a new one. Sundance. He's crying and so it Melinda DoAlot. By the girl's reaction to him leaving, I think he was a ladies man, indeed.

Ok, Nick, AJ and Alaina...who will be the 4th..It better be crazy Leslie Hunt. Ooh, pulling out the 3...Vote for the Worst is going to save Boobs Barbarella. Girls are not too happy. Spooky Red knows her number is up. Jordin looks great tonite. Love her hair straightened. Lord Jordin is more upset than Leslie. What? The judges are acting like this is a travesty. And I guess if I had to pick Leslie or Boobs, who would I have booted...definitely Leslie. Sorry...but atleast Boobs entertains me when she is bad. Red didn't, but I think she is a nice person.

Oh, I love Chris Daughtry. It's so exciting to get to hear him every week in the loser parade. Gina, pull it together, they didn't just cut off your right arm, just sent a contestant home. And guess what, more to come, so suck it up and be happy it ain't you. Well, that's it for another week peeps.

4 comments:

PennGal said...

OK - this is BRUTAL. Antonella and Michael Jackson wanna be are STILL ON!!?? What is going on here?

Unknown said...

Cole, Pickler did not look good or pretty or any remote version of something that would define someone as attractive. She needs to let the "I am dumb, it was really a spider in the sushi" act behind. She looked like complete trash....from the caked on make up, to the WIG (her hair is completely atrocious) to the boob salad on display for all to see.
I am glad Ryan called her out. He should have kept going and made her cry.

Cole Bronn said...

Whoa, Miss Amy calling out Puffy Pickler. Well, I can't stand the Pickler music and yes, she is on her way out, I hope. She is so stupid and america will tire of it, just like they did Jessica Simpson.

Lu said...

Amy's comment is killing me. I hate Kelly Pickler too. What's a Ballsy?? I hate stupid girls.