Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sanjaya-Sweatin' Like a Whore in Church

I am now calling him Hello Kitty...because he has 9 lives. Should have been gone weeks ago. But, he didn't forget his words, so I guess that is worse ....THAN SINGING EVERY NOTE OUT OF TUNE LIKE A TINY WEEK KITTEN??? I don't think so, but alas, he's still in. Brandon, sorry dude, but your days were numbered. You just can't sing into a microphone loudly enough. I think you can sing in the studio maybe, and you're super nice...good luck buddy.

Jordin Sparks. Whowza...did she look like Callie on Grey's Anatomy tonite or what? I thought she was beautiful...and that is why I am happy I picked her to win it all in our office pool. I think her personality is going to win over Troll Doll and JHud Jr.

Well, can't wait to see who is next week's guest sale-ebrity. Who has a tour or cd to promote? New house to pay for? Mmm. Don't know, but trust me, they will be hawking something.

Nitey Nite Idol-Ites

2 comments:

Lu said...

Cole--thats interesting! I have Jordin as 2nd runner up. but she could be the dark horse. She's cute and i think she'll be infectious as the weeks go on. When you send out the updates do you also include everyone's picks? or no? Anyway, I told you brandon was out. good thing i send that updated ballot! :)

Cole Bronn said...

Yep, you're right. And, I think Sanjaya will go this week. I do.