Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

British Invasion Week Is Here!!!

Here we go with LuLu and Peter Hermit-guy. Well, I'll confess, I was born a few years before the British invasion 1962...so these songs were what my mom and dad were grooving down to when we went to the drive in picture show.

Haley: Looking good as always. She's putting on the sex kitten act tonite. Maybe she figures, Sanjaya is winning due to his hair appeal, so I'll toss my ta tas to the wind and stay in this competition another week. Helps to bounce around in Satin pajama top with no back. Ha! Simon feels the same. 3 Carries

Chris R. WOW, love this from the very start. I really think he is showing a huge amount of control. Very smooth, very JT. Judges agree. 4 Daughtrys

Stephanie: She is so pretty. I just wish her voice was more powerful. Reminds me of Latoya London. Song is sort of boring.

Why does Ryan have 2 mikes on? Is he airtraffic control at LAX now? He runs the radio airwaves, tv, so why not planes.

Blake Lewis is dressed like the Bill Murray in CaddyShack. Look at those plaid pants. Hilarious. I like this performance though. I like his smooth moves. He's a sexy little demon. Nice job, beat-boy. 4 Daughtrys Randy agrees with Cole. Pauler wants the record. Simon - props him up. It's all about the right song this week.

KiKi - well she chose Diamonds. It was ok...I think it was so odd to see her in that whole getup for me. I was distracted by the lounge act feel to me. And those fake nails. It just didn't seem James Bond to me. Judges: so far blah, blah, blah. Simon nails her. He agrees with Cole, as usual. He didn't like it like I didn't. 3 Carries. Shocker. See how this show has it's little twists and turns. But don't expect Sanjaya to come out with a breakthrough though. It's not called American Miracle.

Phil - singing Tabacco Road. wow, PHil is rockin it. You know, if he let his beard grow a little stubbly I might not feel like the paperboy was singing this to me. More Daughtry, less Dough Boy. It was aiiright. Judges: nasally, wiggly, annoying. 3.5 Daughtrys Ha, Simon is right...no grit

Jordin, my favorite is next. I loves her. Holy shit, LuLu is screeching like an owl. I actually like her though. She beats Diana Ross. 5 CArries...I couldn't ev en type. SHE "NAIL"ED THAT. I LOVED it. Amazing. The best of the night by far. She looked amazing. That was just so flippin' great. hard to believe she is just 17. Simon, what the hell, jump off the bridge. Hello, she didn't write the lyrics you dumbass. I just love seeing that dwarf Ryan next to Jordin.

Sanjaya: oh Lord. Where's this going to go? Oh he sux. How could he have butchered my favorite Kinks song. Who the hell is that little cryin' twit? Why do they keep showing that girl? Is she a Make A Wish kid? Sanjaya's sister has the biggest boobs ever. Simon won't even talk about Sanjaya. See, there are about a bizzillion little 14 year olds like her voting for him. God , he might make the finals if he keeps this shit up. Well, it was pretty funny to see this performance. Whatever.

Gina brings on The Stones. She looks great every week. Reminds me of cross between Joan Jett and the Black Hearts and Pat Benatar and The Pretenders. Hey, Gina said they read blogs. I wonder if anyone reads this one! ha ha. Paint it Black Gina. Well, not my favorite song. I guess this is pretty good. Not my favorite performance. 3.5 Carries. Forgettable for me. Simon had it right on that one for me.

Chris S. I love this song. Wow, I really liked the performance, Really. It was a good performance, entertainment wise. I liked it. It was kind of good. 4 Daughtrys. Judges: whatever the jammering between them tonite gets 1 Mikela.
Bringing chubby back. I like that. Good sign. Fro Patrol.

Melinda Doolittle (Ellen reminds us, no relation to the Doctor, ha ha) Hey Melinda? Do you give out towels with those showers? Spittin and singing. How embarrassing. CryBaby is back on the camera. My god that little girl has gotten more screen time that Ryan tonite. Sorry, I hated it. I just don't like her as my American Idol. I just don't. She ain't no Jordin. Whatever, Randy said she was the best. For me, I am just going to say, she is not the WHOLE package. She is talented, I'm not going to deny that. But, again, it's an old ballad song and just not American Idol. American Bandstand maybe. Will I buy tickets to the Melinda Doolittle concert. hell no. nor will I buy KiKi tickets. Right now, I would go see Jordin, Blake or Chris R. If I'm being perfectly honest, I'm not buying anyones cd from this season. I'm going to see Chris Daughtry, Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson in concert in 07 and 08. Simple as that. Already saw Carrie once. When Kelly tours again, I will NOT miss it. And Daughtry is sold out everywhere. I missed him at Slim's after the SuperBowl.

OK, CryBaby is on the stage. What milionaire paid for their little girl to get on that stage. I can't wait to find out what daddy warbucks paid for baby girl to get on the stage. And yes, I will find out who the hell that girl is. But it is so damn cute to be that starstruck. I remember meeting my first American Idol in person, Ace Young. In Hollywood, and I screamed for about 2 hours. It was hilarious. He pulled me out of the crowd to have my picture taken with him. I was just so starstruck.

Hey Amy B...remember when we saw NSync backstage! Good times! Hope you're up and running for tonite's show!!!

I have to say, British Invasion week worked for me. Good songs. It was an entertaining show. I need more drama in the weeks to come though. Those judges are peripheral lately. Not integral. Bugging.

I'm afraid Phil is leaving us tomorrow. Sanjaya was just too damn nuts to not real in some votes.

Nighty Night Idol-Ites.

No comments: