Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Brandon on The Ellen Show yesterday

Well, Ellen takes on American Idol in the monologue and it was hilarious. She's a big fan, which I did not know, but should have figured. She loves music. So, she went through the top 11 and dissed Sanjaya and his hair, of course. She really likes Brandy and the JT look alike Chris. And of course gives shout outs to the obvious, Melinda, Jen Jr. and Jordin.

Brandon came on and sang the Cyndy Lauper-loo song. It was quite good actually. He's just too nice for this industry, not cut throat enough. He is just as honest as the day is long. It was good to see his spirit isn't crushed though.

Simon was on 60 minutes. I forgot to TIVO. Heard it was funny. Maybe it's on YouTube.

So British Invasion night is here. I hope there is some good music. Atleast they all stick to something I can hum along to. I hate when they sing a song I don't know...makes it hard to know if they are screwing it up royally or not.

Bye!

No comments: