Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Perez Hilton web link is off the blog

Well, Idol Ites, I know that some of you are aware of my affection for Perez Hilton. Well, the shine is off that penny. He has publicly dissed Randy, Ryan and Simon on his website. He hates Idol. Therefore, he's off my blog. I have my reputation. However, I have no problem surfing his site on my own for funny pictures, that I will occasionally share with you. In my last post I mentioned Heather Mills. Seems some of you do live under a rock and didn't know she is currently getting a divorce from Sir Paul McCartney and is about to appear on Dancing with the Stars...or more aptly "Watch a Clumsy Football Star dance in tight clothes with beautiful woman". Anyway, here's a picture of her, driving while video taping the paparazzi. Backstory: Years ago, Princess Diana accidentally set off the burglar alarm at her castle, and when the emergency vehicles were speeding to her home, there was a terrible accident. One of the vehicles struck Heather Mills (she was a model at the time, not famous) and she was badly injured, resulting in the loss of her lower leg. She is very open about it, and continued her modeling career with a prosthetic. So, now you know. And British citizens hate her ass. Goldigger seems to be the biggest issue.

No comments: