Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Week 3: 8 Boys Sing...but will we care?

Let's hope so, or it's going to be a long night. I want someone to blow my socks off tonite. Remember, I'm writing in real time, so follow along....ooh Ryan said they are going to announce a big event on Thursday! Excitement. Love those teasers.

Oh my God. Jimmy Walker Blue...what the hell character impression was that? Blake Lewis, who told you that was a good idea? Ok, so you're making it up with this great performance. He really seems so comfortable performing. He's really smooth. He's a groovy dude. 3.5 Daughtrys to start the show. Might have gotten 4 if Jimmy Walker Blue had stayed home. Dawg - cool Pawler - nice hair POD (Prince of Darkness) - nice

John Mayer and Pearl Jam up - but what? With SANJAYA and Sundance. God I can hear Eddie and John screaming at the tv right now. NOOOOO!!!!! Please don't let these losers butcher my music. Too bad. Holy Shit. Sanjaya's had his hair styled by Eva Longoria's stylist. This is a girl trapped in a man's body. I have to say, this is the best song he has picked. Still, a nice karaoke and nothing more, and I'm being kind. I like his new wig actually, I'm all over the place on this shit. Whatever. I need some chocolate. Dawg - needs chocolate too Pawler - reading her mind "uh, i don't know how mean I can be, because I haven't had enough to drink yet" POD - he's gonna slay him. here we go...not as ghastly as last week. Hoola hooping, Pawler hairstyling...ha ha...it's a singing competition. Those judges are trying to get him booted.

Sundance -starting out talking about his fat. That's cool. Sundance...no pearls in your jam. You suck. He sort of reminds me of meatloaf. The singer...not the food. DAWG: what you love about it? Crazy. Pawler: midway groove POD: lost your charm this week. Generic bar singer. I didn't get it either POD. 2.5 Daughtrys

Chris: More fat comments. Today's show is brought to you by TrimSpa. Hey, I like this song. I'll buy this in Itunes at the end of the show, I hope they tell us who sings it. I think it's Keith Urban, actually. I think I own this already. But I digress. This dude could be a Justin Timberlake like dude. Hey, it is Keith Urban. Yeah, I love him. Chris did it for me. I liked it. 4 Daughtrys from me. Judges, nothing worth typing

Hey, did you see the promo for The Wedding Bells? Looks funny. Delta Burke was in there. Funny lady. Ok, back to Idol.

Jared Cotter: Stevie Wonder. Can't go wrong with the Wonder-ful. Oh, he has such nice teeth. Like his outfit too. And back to his voice...it's really nice. But I'm not really super moved. He's pretty good, but no heart...he's gotta give me some personality to back up that voice. Give me a reason to love you. Give me a reason to root for you. Emote. Not remote.
Judges: Agree with Cole. Wow, I hit the nail on the head with this one. Me and SImon are looking to be W'ow'd. Look at the first sentence of this blog.

Ok, Brandon and the piano, impressive. Well, I liked the song, but he could have rocked it a bit more...moved around a little, I hate the way he hangs on the mike. 3 Daughtrys Judges: I agree. But I don't know why they would be nervous for him after Sanjaya and Meatloaf, for god's sake.

Phil, bald guy. That's all you could come up with interesting things? Oh, my ...what the f(*(*&* key is he singing this song in? He started off like he was imitating someone. He's in a bad range...like he's faking it. He should have never sang this damn song. I like this guy, but man, what the hell was that. 2 Daughtrys Sad. Judges: Dawg - inline with me Pawler - ditto POD- please don't slam him. We really want Sanjaya to go. POD is picking on hats and eyes. Yep, I agree with Simon.

Chris Sligh - Sounds GREAT from the start. I LOVE THIS> He is bringing it. PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT. 5 DAUGHTRYS. I really liked that shit. Dawg - well whatever, gave him a prize Pawler - must be on low blood sugar, and they don't like his looks. They don't want him to win. Ooh, Pawler slammed him POD - disagrees with me as well. Well, I am off from them. I really liked that. I think this guy is sharp. I like him.

Ok, underwhelmed is the understatement of the night. If I'm being perfectly honest, I am not rooting for anyone in this competition yet. No one is sticking out that I like. There are no Carrie Underwoods or Chris Daughtrys yet. None.

Good news, Carrie Underwood is coming on Thursday. She will sing "Wasted" no doubt. It's only about the 5th hit from her cd. I've actually worn that damn cd out. It screams when I pick it up out of the case...my cd player display reads "Really Cole, are you going to play this cd again...buy a new one. I'm tired of this"...and spits it out. Anyway, back to reality. This is a great song, writted by Diane Warren, and if you don't know who she is look it up. She a bizzillionaire songwriter to the stars.

Till tomorrow, when the real talent hopefully shows up.

No comments: