Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Week 3: Girls are back to show us some talent!

Well, Pawler's missing at the intro. Let's hope this is an omen to fun and wacky stuff to come. I want to see Ryan slip off the stage just once.

Ok, so Pawler surfaces and Jordin is up. She sings a great performance to lead out the show. She's got a great energy. She gets 4 Carries. I like her. Judges: nothing unexpected

Sabrina: I don't really like her, but she's ok. I just can't get past the spaghetti hair wig. It's just too much for me. 2 Carries

Boobies: I love Corinne Bailey Rae. She is going to ruin this for me. Boobies, you can't handle the truth, and I'm afraid Simon is going to give it to you. Well, I think this is really weird. They are trying to talk her into quitting, or admitting that others are better and she should be voted off. And SImon actually bringing up the media hits. 2 Mikelas

Ryan looks hot in a turtleneck..oddly as the temp tops 75 in LA he dresses for winter. 5 Daughtrys

Haley, singing Faith Hill. Not a good plan to pull out country on non-country week, for Nashville's sake. This is not good, I worry we might be delivering another Mikela. But she is so cute. I hate to give her a Mikela. 2 Carries. Maybe she should have done a backflip into the audience and then 3 Carries. POD brings in the high school musical comments, and the fact that he can't remember her name. Simon, finally admits that he hates Country,

Boy tonite they are really trying to influence the vote. Me Thinks they are looking at the top vote getters and aren't happy with the spread.

Stephanie, I know she is going to tear up this song. It's a great song for her voice. Great performance. I really liked it. Chaka Khan is a toughy and I think she did a good job. 4.5 Carries. Dawg doesn't agree w/me. Pawler: hate her goldness tonite, by the way, is kind of soft tonite POD: I think I agree that she needs to find her style.

JenJr. is up next. She looks really nice tonite. Ok, here is the Whitney song that was written by Diane Warren for My Bodyguard...and if anyone can sing it, and she is, it's Jen Jr. This is the song I mentioned in the post about Carrie Underwood's current single, written by Diane Warren. Ok, I think she sang this better than Whitney, pre-crack whore days. Certainly without a doubt in the post-crack ho days. Oh, my lord someone needs to settle down the sisterhood in the audience. She's got the Yo factor. Tonite Simon says she is beaUTIFUL. Oh, I think they are trying to sway this thing to LaKisha so they can capitalize on what they lost with JHud. They want to ride the JHud wave with LaKisha. Mmm. Hmm. They are as transparent as swiss cheese these producers of this show. They have been burned by the Taylor. See, those people like to sit around in Alabama and vote for Trailor, Rueben, and Bo, but they don't really turn those phone calls into music downloads. They'll spend $40 a week in text messages, but not 99 cents on a song, nor do they head to Wal-Mart to buy cds.

Gina has a good attitude. Pickles and Pillows and all. Is this Evanescence? Now this is YO factor to me. I think this chick might be bringing her best performance tonite. And she got a tongue piercing. I love her hair, her bounce and the pink bra is better than the pink streak in her hair, Rough ending. She's a rocker chick. Finally, a real emotional performance.
Dawg: always keeping it real. yes, it was an Amy Evanescence singer. Pawler: good feedback POD: Good comments...wow, Simon was probably the most sincere I've seen him. He really liked her. Ooh, I think she shouldn't kiss Simon's ass too much and alienate Paula and Dawg. Loved her grey sparkly eyeshadow.

Now Melinda Doolittle is up. She's a freak. She gets 3 Mikela's just for the stupid OCD story. You are not a WOMAN, you are part troll and part cupie doll. I don't like you anymore and you're hitting skid row soon. Why do I need you when I have Jordin, Stephanie, and LaKisha to sing all the bluesy, whitney and Celine songs. I don't. 2 Carries. DAWG: you are deaf Pauler: whatever Simon: Little tiger, my ass. I'm sorry, I just don't like that act. I don't agree with the judges on this. OOH< Simon digs at Jennifer again, with the stepping stone comment. Ok, I'm sorry but gummy grin Melinda Doolittle is just not playing for me.

Well, it goes without saying, we should have seen our last Boobies performance. And I'm afraid Haley will join her. But if Boobies stays, then I think it should be Sabrina Sloan. If I'm being perfectly honest, Sabrina sort of reminds me of a drag queen. A really pretty one.

OK, now I'm so excited the new Fox Show, The Wedding Bells is coming on. Looks f'ing hilarious. Teri Polo (Meet the Parents) and a bunch of other people making fun of my favorite day of the year...a wedding. Those that knew me at the time of my wedding understand. I planned and did every detail of my wedding. No bridesmaids welcome. Controll freak Project Manager...and I was not a bridezilla. I waited until after the wedding to blackball my photographer to the mansion! ha ha. And I made my cake baker a star. She's got her own store front in Napa now, and I like to think it was all my recommendations to other wedding planners I ran across after the wedding. yes, I briefly thought about wedding planning as a career change. Never had the nerve to do it. I can to the realization that I really wanted to only re-create my wedding for other brides. I was suffering from post-traumatic wedding syndrome. Nothing to plan or look forward to when "the honeymoon was over"...so I picked myself up and started planning the perfect one year anniversary celebration. Problem-solved. Ok, so thanks for indulging me in my little trip down memory lane. Twelve years later and I can still remember that damn photographer telling my guests to stop taking pictures of me. Stupid hooker face.

No comments: