Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Review of the Show...what did you think?

I tell you, these people are the most milk toast, blandest bunch of yahoos I've ever seen. If I see one more "gasp, oh my gosh, oh really, wide eyed, I can't believe it" interview with Ryan, I'm going to whip my remove at the tv. I want to see someone look at those judges and say "do you need to have your ears cleaned". Or "You got that right...that's what I am talking about." Please, show some damn personality. Remember that little Paris chick, calling Kevin Covais Chicken Little? Remember those duffus fools that said stupid stuff that made Ryan blush? Oh for the days. So, I'm begging you ... idol contestants...try to remember your words and find your reason for wanting this. Find your soul, as Lady Di says.

Now for the show...I wanted to write it when it was over, instead of in real time, because I want to watch the performances, now that they have room to breathe. Unfortunately, some of them stayed in their little box. And some I wish had missed the stage entrance altogether...hello Sanjaya. His wig was the best part of his gig. Poor little boy, I think he's trying to get booted off. Sadly, there are a bunch of 12 year olds that think he's SaDreamy. So, I predict another boy will go tomorrow night. I think Brandon has done his last frontman gig. It's to the back with the band now. Maybe Chris Sligh and his Coldplay gig will seal his demise. Dawg, that was painful, and I liked that guy. Look I can't even waste the key strokes talking about the guys. As far as I'm concerned they should all be voted off systematically one-by-one like a Survivor tribal council where the woman win every challenge. Those guys are just drab, except maybe Blake Lewis...but even he and his Michael Jackson moves turn me off.

Now for the girls. I want to root for Gina...but I don't think she can hold a candle to Jordin, Melinda or LaKisha KiKi. So, Melinda just has a great voice, no debate. But star quality? Mmm...not so much. Sweat pants + tennis shoes + OCD tendancies = backup singer or Broadway. I just don't see her selling out the concert arena, or even Bimbo's. Now, let's look at KiKi. She is strong, but she make have peaked too quickly. I think this is what was Chris Daughtry's demise. People will stop voting for her. She is on top and has nowhere else to go, except where? That would be down. Or other's could get closer, which means she is no longer the huge front runner. Seeing the picture? This is the demise that Tamyra Grey, Kimberly Locke, Jennifer Hudson, Mandisa all of these strong woman never won. And I think had Fantasia been up against someone besides Diana DeGarmo...like say Chris or Bo Bice or Carrie U...Fantasia would have gotten 2nd place. Jordin...now this little girl can fly. She has "it". She's like "That's So Raven" ... Raven Simone. I bet you she get's alot of Raven fan votes. And she is going to keep growing... she has not peaked and therefore, will keep getting alot of positive feedback. I'm putting it out there that she is going to be a sleeper. Stephanie, well she is great. But too much like Fantasia...nothing new here in looks and less personality than any of the other 3 strong woman.

Haley...what a pretty little girl. I really really liked her performance. And I hope she gets a chance to stick around and keep growing as well. I hope those producers are shaking in their shoes at how they screwed up this year with this less than stellar Top 12. God, they must have seen 100,000 people across America. And this is what we are left with. Mmm. Some head's would role if I was running this show.

So, that's it for me. I think Chris S. or Brandon will be packing their bags tomorrow night. I hope it's Brandon.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Lu said...

Cole--you basically have my idol pool strategy in a nutshell.

And OMG how did you not address the monstrosity of Paula's aligator tears?? What the hell was that lame-o crying about??

I think Brandon is done for too. Woo hoo! And Diana Ross is on the same stuff that Paula is on.

Cole Bronn said...

you should write this blog LU. I hope people can read your comments!