Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Carrie Underwood on Saturday Night Live 3/24

SET THE TIVO...BUY A NEW TAPE FOR THE VCR. CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS ON SNL THIS SATURDAY NIGHT!

Yippy Skippy. Carrie Underwood will be musical guest this week! She is only the 6 Country music star to be invited in the show's history. Go Girl!!! Take that Leann Rhimes, you bitch. I know that wasn't very Carrie of me, but when she announced it on CMT Insider this weekend, where she is substitute co-hosting for a vacationing Katie Cook, she said it with a particular smirk. She hates Carrie. Is jealous with a Capital J. Leann is a skank. There, I said it. She married a gay man named Dean and I almost threw up when she was announced the Nat'l Anthem singer at the only World Series Game I ever attended at Pac Bell a couple years ago. I've hated her since she and Tricia Yearwood duked it out singing the same song, years ago. Ok, so this posting is not "I hate Leanne Rimes, let me tell you why", so I'll get back to Carrie.

I bet she comes out looking like a little tart singing that "Before He Cheats" song. But let's hope and pray those writer's do a parady of American Idol and have her in a throw down with a Simon look alike. Or maybe Paula Abdul trys to get her to try some new Paula makeup line. Something where we get to see her other than just sing. I want Maximum Carrie Time.

More posting tonite.

No comments: