Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Idol Moves to the Big House TONITE!! Kodak Theatre

How could I have let so many days go by with that Hooker Face Heather Mills as my lead photo? What was I thinking.

Truth be told, my wireless internet service took a dive on me. Bummer. So, how am I supposed to surf and watch tv? Not possible. Well, I have to admit, I'm sort of looking forward to tonite. And you know why? Because I think the damn idol people have been holding out on us. I think they have been coaching them to suck up to now, and holding back the horses. Tonite they are going to let the big dawgs run. Wishful thinking? Of course. Naive, well yes. Hopeful, what else is there.

So, they will have had more time to shop, hang with Diva Ross, get coached by a stylist, etc. They may be feeling like stars, and let's hope they start acting like them. Don't talk to me about your OCD tendencies Melinda. Please. And Blake better have packed up that goofy alternate ego fool he brought out last week. Jimmy Bob Jackass, or whatever his lame name was.

Gina girl, you got to represent the rocker. We need you to channel your inner Kelly Clarkson, Amy Evanescence chick, or whoever ... and bring it. BRING IT, I tell you. Somebody needs me to jump on their bandwagon tonite, or I may have to ditch this shit and write about America's Top Model or something like that. Kidding...I won't abandon Idol. I can't. It's just not in me to not have Ryan Seacrest to stare at and wonder... Gay, Not Gay? Gay...Not Gay? I'm just fascinated. Simon, Ass, Not an Ass, Ass, Not an Ass? Pauler, drunk and disorderly? Sad and PItiful? Randy, no wondering there. He's just a cool cat, but he figured out how to eat around that gastric bypass didn't he?

More later when they get the ball rolling tonite. Fingers crossed for some good music and entertainment. It's that so much to ask?

No comments: