Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This post is for LU!!!!



Lu says that Lady GaGa on the Idol show tonite is going to be the shiznits. And she says Lady GaGa may be sort of mentally touched. Well, she is #1 on Billboard for her second single in a row, so she solid. Judging by the pic, she's going to be good. I like her already.

Lunch with Lu went something like this:

"Megan twitches instead of dances, like Duffy"
"What is up with her, she is 2 clowns short of a circus"
"Is Kris Allen a sleeper cell?"
"What is wrong with his singing out the side of his mouth, it's buggin'."
"We have got to talk about that new judge Kara."
"I"m sorry by Simon drawing on Paula was some funny shit."
"First it was pink jeans on the blind guy, now they fucked up his hair with a Jewish Fro"
"Megan has got to go" (said by both of us atleast a dozen times)
"Bob Marley was rolling in his grave" (see previous comment for reason)
"Lil Rounds looks like a lady at work. OMG, she does...same wig selections"
"I want ticket to Britney Spears, I love Circus"
"Again, 2 clowns shy of a full circus"
"I want to go see Kelly Clarkson at Konacti Harbor"
"I'll have Chicken Chow Fun and a Diet 7UP"
"I'll have tomato Beef Chow Mein...it's Chinese Chef Boyardee!"
"Jeffro is stalking me again."
"Girl, summer 2 years ago, that was high drama. You have USA Today to thank for bringing him into your life."
"I know, I don't know whether to sue or send flowers."
"I still can't tell Greg about Jeffro, because whenever he gets mad at me he says, well, why don't you call Jeffro and see what he thinks." LOLOLOL WE had a big laugh over that one. My hubby is so clevah. He hits below the belt on every opportunity.
"You know if Jeffro knew this his head would blow up."
"No, he's kind of stupid."
"You did not just say that...oh no you didn't"
"Oh ok, you're right. That was mean to say about my most loyal stalker"
"Cole, what if there is a real stalker out there?"
"Lu, seriously, have you been playing those weird video games again, with the virtual reality goggles?"
"How's Chris?"
"Excellent. I love to embarrass him. I don't think he liked the mammogram comments."
"Get over it."
"He's married now, maybe he thinks it's cheating to think about mammogrammos."
"Yeah, you're right."
"He did sign his note to me like this...O_O"
"ha ha"

And then lunch was served and we ate like pigs and left Amazing Wok, in a blaze of glory. End of story.

xoxo,

Cole

4 comments:

Chris said...

no way, i look at boobs as much as the next guy. It's the visual of one being smooshed into a pancake that was freaking me out. I won't be googling that image anytime soon.

Jeffro said...

So, in the last couple of days Cole has called me a stalker, stupid and that I resemble a fat drunk man. Most people would be offended. Me? Not so much. I'm the Lindsey Lohan of Blogtown. An attention whore. I'll take whatever I can get. The way I look at it, the blog found me. Wouldn't that mean Cole is stalking me? I'm fine with that too. By the way, that was a nice dress you had on yesterday. I mean it looked good thru the branches.

tinkfromcalif said...

Jeffro did she really say you resemble a fat drunk man? I missed that one! That one might offend me. But I am with you on the attention...I am just happy that the mayor of blogtown knows who we are...hey....that could be a bad thing like we are the problem kids or the town drunks...hahaha.

Lu said...

holy crap--i am cracking up over here. Our lunch was filled with some fun tidbits. And I told you lady gaga is crazy...hello zipper over the eye?! CRAZY! Love it.