Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crap - The Sequel

OMG, my stupid sister's tivo f'd up and did not record the show. So, strike 2, I did not get to watch Idol this week. I feel like an appendage was torn off. WHY? Why me? I had to pop a Xanax to get over it. I actually sat there and watched iCarly on Nickelodeon with my nephews before bedtime. iCarly took over Idol. OMG. Mirando Cosgrove, you evil demon!

I am so sad I missed the vote off of Scott. Dammit. And I got zero points. DialIdol.com failed me.

Jeez.

Cole

2 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

I feel bad for Scott but it was time for him to go.

Chris said...

About time for Scott to go anyway. Boy, being in 1st sure does feel good. :=P