Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And we lose TWO tonite, for the first time EVER!

Ok, so right off the bat they off someone! Wow, can you believe it? Like tearing off a bandaid!

David Archuleta comes back to the stage tonite. I can't wait. Me loves me some Archie.

And Pauler Abduler gets her 15 seconds of choreography fame to relive. The chick still has the moves. You have to give her props for those hip thrusts and groovy moves. And that Adam Lambert has some dance moves that are consistent with his vocals. HOT HOT HOT, even if he is gay, and that's ok.

Who are these old drag queens of disco legends? Why must they bring these poor ladies out of retirement and squeeze them into those shiny hideous gold dresses? KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND, I used to love his him so much. I'm dating myself here, but seriously, I had some fun times in college singing to his groove tones. But sadly, KC did not 'just say no' to the donuts over the years. Krispy Kreme regular, I'm thinking.

Holy Moly, Alison is in the bottom 2! No way.

Simon busts Seacrests balls ... catfight! Catfight! Simon is a bitch.

OMG, I love Archuleta. I love this song off the cd. Hey, who wants to go with me to see him with Demi Levato? Disney night! Come on...wouldn't it be fun? If I was in high school, his Tiger Beat poster would be up on my wall 4-sure.

Hey everyone, do you hear that sound? It's the sound of the Slumdog train pulling into the station. Anoop's ride is over! Aaahhh! I really really am sad about Anoopsky leaving. I was sort of liking him. I would rather have seen goony Matt out of here.

And Alison is the last girl standing.

Everyone, feel sorry for me because my husband is going to make me watch DRAG RACE HIGH tonite. Boo. I hate Hot Rod TV. Jeffro, do you make your wife watch baseball? I wanna watch Gossip Girl, The Hills and Real Housewives of NYC. They are all on my TIVO just taunting me to watch them. How can I divert him to the back bedroom tv.

Alrighty, well, Seacreat out...(not the closet however).

ColeyB

Sorry, I lost all of my funniness today at the Factory.

4 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

KC what happened to you??! OMG he looks so old...He used to be freaking HOT. The one lady looked like Big Bird in that yellow dress. Who the hell were those two women? After those three I am almost embarassed to admit there was a time I liked disco. Had Donna Summers 8 track in my Maverick.

I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED how Ryan told Lil...just lowered the boom no suspense...just tata your out of here whiny bitch. I was cracking up. I was sad to see Anoop go. I really liked him.

Poor Paula. She has one line to introduce the group number and fucks that up...how does she do it? lmao

Jeffro said...

Luckily for me, the wife loves baseball. She cannot bring herself to watch idol this year so I find myself watching the recording after midnight. I fast forward thru a lot. Didn't know that was kc. I assumed it was some audience member that won a contest to "sing" some disco on the show. You lose alot when you fast forward.

Unknown said...

I will repeat myself here, but - I truly do not understand the Alison hype? I can't stand her! She is like a mini Janis Joplin. Trying to be too old for 16 years old. Be a kid. Go on the Mickey Mouse Club. Sing some bubble gum pop crap that is over produced and barely sounds like you. Maybe when she gets her bottom row of braces off she will seem older?
I am just not feeling it, dawg. We don't got a hot one tonight.
I wonder if Adam will win? He really should, as he has the most talent. Singer and dancer - all around entertainer. The others are all pretty vanilla. And of the other guys, if they win, will definitely be the next Taylor Hicks. But think about it, If Taylor had lost to McPheever -- would she be a Carrie or a Kelly? I don't think so. She's all but gone now, right? And she had more than 15 minutes of fame. Maybe she is off having babies with her 65 year old husband?

tinkfromcalif said...

OK so should I be freaking out about this swine flu thing?!? I am going on a cruise to Catalina & Ensanada leaving in 21 days from today.