Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Clarifying a few things....

Tink just posted the following comment:

"Jeffro did she really say you resemble a fat drunk man? I missed that one! That one might offend me. But I am with you on the attention...I am just happy that the mayor of blogtown knows who we are...hey....that could be a bad thing like we are the problem kids or the town drunks...hahaha. "

My response: Jeffro is more of a drama queen than fat drunk. I called likened him to NORM on Cheers. Always there, everyone knows him, etc. That's it. Jeffro is so sensitive since I displayed my powers and wiped him out of Blogtown.

Today is Jeffro's wedding anniversary. Congrats to him and his lovely bride.

bye for now.

ColeyB

2 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

LMFAO! I remember the Cheers comment. I knew I would have remembered if you had out and out called him that.
Happy Anniversary Jeffro!

Jeffro said...

Thanks Tink and Cole for the Anniversary wishes. As far as Cole, I like twisting her words around. It's my pathetic attempt at humor. And yes, I tread differently around her now since she showed her blog power. Sensitive? Not really. Frankly, you scare the living bejeezus out of me and I'm 3000 miles away. I feel sorry for Greg. And speaking of Greg, why the cheap shots? lol. I mean, you just called me 50-100 times. What's the big deal about that??