Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Playing Avon Lady today

I'm at my sister's shop today in Dallas. She's on tv alot with that commercial now. It's funny that people recognize her.

My dad has come into town this weekend and I am wearing him out. We have had so much fun. I told him he is really getting old, he moves so slow. And I won't let him drive me in his freaking Army Assault Vehicle...A Ford Excursion. Man. Hugeness.

Anyway, he showed me, he got out of the car at the bookstore and started wandering off in the opposite direction towards a tire store. I yelled, "Dad, Dad"...and he stopped turned aroiund, and looked a discombobulated. Then he bust up laughing and said, "I'll show you old." ha ha ha

So, tomorrow is Easter. Hope everyone has fun on your egg hunt. I'm dying eggs tonite.

Cole

No comments: