Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Adam Lambert Wins the Night, no big shocker

Duh...

People, can you just watch that show and not say, "Omg...he is totally fantastic." Ok, he just killed a BeeGees song. Do you realize he say Bee Gees? And Tears For Fear? and other crazy bands? And he killed every one of them (except Johnny Cash, and that was just sacraligious. Or however you spell/say it.

Alison's hair is starting to remind me of Peg Bundy.

Anoop is riding the Slumdog Millionaire train as long as he can. He's get's cuter by the minute, doesn't he. Do me a favor, if he survives tomorrow night, listen to his performances with your eyes shut. The voice does not match the face. He's so sexy voiced, but such a little boy face, atleast to me. Which is curious because they have him growing out a beard. To get rid of BabyFace, perhaps? Well, it didn't work for Spencer Pratt, and I fear Anoop is going to look scruffy too.

Kris Allen is talented. And for that matter, they all are. We did see the last of Lil' Rounds people. I'm sorry but that was the last of Lil and her House of Wigs. And Matt Girard will be gone as well.

Danny Gokey. He suffers Carrie Underwood syndrome. Good voice, bad stage presence. No star power. Fortunately, Carrie was white lava hot, nice boobies, awesome body, and perfect for Country. Danny on the other hand, in a police line up, might be someone cuter than the average purse snatcher, but I'm betting Jeffro's dimples are better. :) Danny dances like Eddie Murphy used to in a Saturday Night Live skit called the "white man's overbite dance". Look it up. Funny as hell.

Again, I ask you...you've got $60.00 in your pocket. Who are you buying tickets to see? Adam Lambert. I think Alison is good, but I'm really not interested in Bonnie Raitt's grandaughter. I'm not into Miley Cyrus either. I do love David ARchuleta, so it isn't an age discrimination. You know I am partial to trainwrecks like Britney too.

Ok, it's late, I'm rattling, and I've had WAY to much blowing my mind today, with work, personal shit, knitting and the oppressive Africa hot heat that Northern California is experiencing. I feel like my face is melting, and it's only 90 outside. But, when you aren't used to it, it's freaking AFRICA hot. And my husband keeps getting in bed before I can change the flannel sheets to the Egyptian cotton ones. Oh, how I long for the cool sheets of summer.

The a/c has been cranking since I got home at 8:00 tonite. I went to KFC for grilled chicken, because you know I have to TRY everything once. What a ripoff. It still has the greasy fatty skin. I thought it would be healthy. Nope. Don't be fooled, I could still wring enough grease out of it to fry an egg, if necessary.

It's still 74 in this house. Hey, why am I still typing. Go to bed Cole.

Ok, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz................. :)

Jeffro, I'm sad about the SF Giants. :( Please send me a personal email and lift my spirits. Tell me Randy Johnson, who I met and sat with in the dugout one time, is going to be our savior. And by the way, standing next to RJ, I come up to his waist. No kidding. He is literally 14 inches taller than me. I looked like a primordial dwarf. But he was very sweet and thanked me for making his picture look good on the cover of the baseball video game. Such a quiet and nice man. Unlike that cheeser Luis Gonzales who was staring at everyone's boobs, including mine. And Barry Bonds was being a tool. Ok, why am I telling this story? Why? I'm not name dropping as it was a stupid stupid work thing, not fun, and embarrassing because I got hit by a runaway ball from batting practice. Of course.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Just got home from the Giants game (a win - Woo Hoo!) and watching AI on Tivo. Gokey sang one of my all time favorite songs (September) but I didn't like it.

Anonymous said...

Why do they rave about Gokey so much? He is just another Taylor Hicks and one day will also be released from his record label.

I will not be going to any baseball games this year because I can not afford to step into the new Yankee stadium.

NJ Fan

Jeffro said...

I heard that you have to pay an extra fee just to drive by the stadium. Crazy. Plus the Mets built a montrosity as well. Did New York get some bail out dollars as well? I didn't watch Idol yet. I was busy watching the Cubs put a hurtin on the Reds. But I'm not too excited, it's the Reds for crying out loud.

Jeffro said...

Btw Cole, you're only 4'10''?? Do you need a booster seat when you drive? Maybe that explains all your car accidents. I kid. You are okay no matter what Tink says.

Unknown said...

NJ Fan - Yes. Gokey would be the next Taylor Hicks (starring in a local version of Grease, BTW) if he were to win.
Cole - LOL about "Anoop is riding the Slumdog train...." You're spot on about that. I can't watch him or his awkward stage presence. He does sound good, but I don't like to look at him. The "fraternity brothers dared him" feels like the case every single week.
I can't stand Alison the 16 year old and don't understand the hype at all. I really do not. Not being harsh, but she looks like she is at least 40. I don't want to watch 16 year olds sing like that.
My top 3 picks at the beginning were Adam, Kris, and the blonde girl that got voted off after singing Dolly Parton. I feel good right now that it will be Adam and Kris in the final 2 with Adam winning. They are the only ones I would even consider paying $ to see. And probably not Kris. Only Adam.
Adam has really done a good job in toning down the freak show and letting his talent be the thing that shines, not just theatrics. Is he gay? Not that it matters (well at least to me, maybe not Miss Almost USA California) but I really can't quite tell if he is gay. He did say that he loved the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Did I just type that? Holy stereotypes...shame on me! I have more gay boyfriends than I can count on 2 hands though, so I feel I am allowed! :)
Lil...oh Lil. No matter how funny you think you are, or how right you think you are, you never and I mean NEVER sass the judges or act like you know more than them. I think that is a one way ticket to the bottom 3, and ultimately the bottom 1.
Timberfake shouldn't have been saved last week. I think they just wanted to flaunt the new feature of the show at least once.
So, Lil reminded me of Evelyn Walker, and Adam reminds me of Brandon Barber. Right?! Lu, Cole - back me up!

That's all I got here from the (503). I am off to Thailand on Sunday so I will miss the next two weeks - oh, the horror! I will rely on the blog to pull me through.