Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm here...just really sick

People, I'm sorry. But I caught a case of the epizooties. Translation, my nose is running and my head hurts.

I watched Idol but I didn't have the energy to write about it.

I'm sorry that they saved Matt, because it's going to be embarrassing when he is in the bottom 2 next week...and then that 'save button' will be like 'whatever' button.

I promise to be fun and witty over the weekend. So much to write about.

Hey, do me a favor and go on Twitter and follow Ashton Kutcher. My EA family is trying to help him get 1,000,000 followers. And the 1 millionth person gets to be in an EA video game. ha!

Sniff, cough, zzzzzzzzzzzz........

cb

No comments: