Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm in Indianapolis now!!! No sign of Jeffro yet.

I left Dallas Ft Worth this morning, landed in Indianapolis under cloudy skies and a light rain. I have checked in to my secret location hotel. Hopefully, my secret service detail has managed to thwart any stalkery by Jeffro.

Actually, my business associate who reads the blog, was thinking he should come and see us! Seriously, she did not know that Jeffro and I weren't really friends and that I have never met him. Isn't that funny, because I feel like I have. He's kind of like the make-believe friend you had when you were in Kindergarten, that made you feel safe when you were scared. I'm not scared, but I do like knowing that Jeffro is out there somewhere, along with Susan, NJ Fan, Tink, Paul, Chris, Lu, Amy, Malooo, and the rest of you. I mean if something happened to me, you guys would surely be the first to figure it out if I didn't post a blog for like 2 weeks, right?

So, I am staying in what I would describe as a fat ass hotel tonite. What qualifies it as fat ass? Well, I will be able to watch tv from the bath tub, shower or throne. There is a 15" flat screen tv, right over the vanity sink. That swivels. OMG...so nice. SO nice.

gotta get back to work.

4 comments:

Jeffro said...

I have intel working on your location right now. I keep updating google earth but no luck. But I'm harmless, after all I'm just make-believe!! Seroiusly though, what a crappy time to come to our state. Sorry you have to subject yourself to midwest weather. Good news is that it changes all the time. Today 45 and rain. Friday will be sunny and 70. Have fun in Indy! I'll be driving through on Friday on my way to Cincinnati. Btw, nice sweater.

Anonymous said...

Did any one see the article in the NY Times on Sunday. It was pretty much about Adam and if a gay person could win AI. I think it was in the Styles section. I'll check to see if I still have it.

Sounds like your weather is just like New Jersey's. Rainy and cold!
YUCK!

NJ Fan

Unknown said...

My theory - Jeffro is really Cole's Snuffaluffagus. There isn't really a Jeffro at all. For all we know, there isn't really a Lu, or a Tink or an NJ Fan either. Cole is just a pseudonym for a total internet fruit loop. Which begs the question: is there even a really an American Idol or has this "Cole" gotten us to believe in that too? Allegedly she is dodging Snuffy on her swankie business trip. I think Cole is really some dude living in a van down by the river living on a steady diet of government cheese.
Wait that means Carrie Underwood wouldn't be real, and I can't handle that.
Love u Coley :)

Jeffro said...

Oh, I'm very real..Well, that's what Cole keeps telling me.