Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dear AmyB...

Thank you for your eloquent last post...I've pasted it here for those too lazy to dig for it.

NJ Fan - Yes. Gokey would be the next Taylor Hicks (starring in a local version of Grease, BTW) if he were to win.
Cole - LOL about "Anoop is riding the Slumdog train...." You're spot on about that. I can't watch him or his awkward stage presence. He does sound good, but I don't like to look at him. The "fraternity brothers dared him" feels like the case every single week.
I can't stand Alison the 16 year old and don't understand the hype at all. I really do not. Not being harsh, but she looks like she is at least 40. I don't want to watch 16 year olds sing like that.
My top 3 picks at the beginning were Adam, Kris, and the blonde girl that got voted off after singing Dolly Parton. I feel good right now that it will be Adam and Kris in the final 2 with Adam winning. They are the only ones I would even consider paying $ to see. And probably not Kris. Only Adam.
Adam has really done a good job in toning down the freak show and letting his talent be the thing that shines, not just theatrics. Is he gay? Not that it matters (well at least to me, maybe not Miss Almost USA California) but I really can't quite tell if he is gay. He did say that he loved the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Did I just type that? Holy stereotypes...shame on me! I have more gay boyfriends than I can count on 2 hands though, so I feel I am allowed! :)
Lil...oh Lil. No matter how funny you think you are, or how right you think you are, you never and I mean NEVER sass the judges or act like you know more than them. I think that is a one way ticket to the bottom 3, and ultimately the bottom 1.
Timberfake shouldn't have been saved last week. I think they just wanted to flaunt the new feature of the show at least once.
So, Lil reminded me of Evelyn Walker, and Adam reminds me of Brandon Barber. Right?! Lu, Cole - back me up!

----------------
Amy,

Allow me to answer your question with a photo I stole off PzHilton...Is Adam Gay? Yes, he dresses in Drag...and yes he is openly gay, but no, he doesn't try to wave the rainbow flag in everyone's face, and wants to win or lose based on talent, not sexuality. This is where Perez pisses me off. He keeps posting "We need our first Gay Idol". Why? And you got one, his name is Clay Aiken. You even named him Gayken. Sure, he didn't win, but I wouldn't be typing his name if he wasn't in the finals with loser Rueben. Clay outsold him, and a couple of other idols to follow, up until Carrie and Daughtry stormed the stage.

Let this be a lesson to anyone posting anything on the internet. Of course, this blog alone has sealed my fate, as I would not be able to get elected "Dog Catcher" in my town...even if I was running unopposed.

Next Up, we welcome comments on the picture below. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Colepatra (by only transposing a few letters of Cleopatra, you have a new name!),
Ever since you filled me in on the back story of these two dames, I actually like Kara more. Not enough to see Paula go though. If there really is a duel for the "girls spot" on the show, Paula has given up all alcohol, prescription drugs, and openly flirting with or dating contestants. Which on the one hand is kind of boring, because Abdrool is a lotta fun.
I do see the ladies chit-chat on occasion so maybe the war isn't so cold? It would be fun to see their coke-a-cola cups replaced with saucers of milk though, to encourage some down home all american girl cat fighting.

Meow.