Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm HOME!!! So happy to be here!

Hugs from hubby and kitty cats...and all is right with the world again. I really missed my little 2 cat and 1 husband family unit!!! For reals.

So enough mush from me, let's get to Idolicious. Tonite, it's Idolosity! Movie songs. Can't wait.

Alison leads us off with Aerosmith. Awesome. That was great! Good job. Simon gives her the girlie girl vote. I really think this girl is so damn good, I don't even care that she is 16, forget that. She's just good, period. Would I go see her in concert? No. Would I buy a ticket to see any of these contestants...well, honestly, nope. Maybe Adam Lambert. Because he's crazy. And entertaining. If the ticket was $30.00 or less. If he won, I'd probably go see Idols On Tour. But seriously, I'd pay to see ARchuleta or Cook before her.

Anoop...pretty good job, if you ask me. I think he has a terrific voice. Again, buy a cd or ticket? nope.

Adam...OH MY GOD...he's just crazy mad. I LOVE HIM. Seriously, I really do. Paula wants to sleep with him, I can tell. She thinks she can flip him. Or dress up like a boy. Whatever it takes.

Matt Girard: I like him, and I think he sings great. But kind of weird. Just one thing about him is weird...can't figure it out though. He believes his own press. In other words, sort of full of himself, and then not so much.

Kris Allen, I really like his performance, but he reminds me of this guy at work. I can't get past it.

I don't really care about Lil. She's beautiful. But whatever.

Ok, so I'm kind of not into this tonite. I like Matt. Oh, I forgot Gokey. So, Gokey has decided to get all the blind guy votes that Scott left behind, by losing his glasses. ha ha ha. I'm tired of Gokey. I also hate the only 2 judges per person thing. Drop the stupid stuff. They waste so much dumb time in the beginning like commenting on clothes of the judges. This isn't Project Runway.

Bye now. I'm sick by the way, so feel sorry for me. I'm blowing my nose alot and have a cough. Spring Sinus Infection. Please send chocolate, except I can't even taste it. Oh snap, I probably missed all the 50% off Easter candy at Safeway. Crap.

I got no Easter candy this year. I hate that. I want some jelly beans. Chewy gems of sugarness.

Hugs to all.

Cole




Lil Rounds:

7 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

Well what did everyone think of the judge's save? I can't believe Lil didn't go home. Coley where are you?

Mare Maloooooooooo said...

Tink - I thought the judge's save was lame. Especially in the manner it was delivered. If they don't think he has what it takes to go all the way - then why bother. So, they buy him 6 more days in LA - big deal. Just one Texas girl's opinion.

tinkfromcalif said...

I totally agree with you! He will never win the show. Simon sure seems to dislike Anoop..wonder what that is all about.

Anonymous said...

It seems like they just wanted to use the save just to use it.

NJ Fan

Jeffro said...

I think they wanted to use the save to guarantee one more week of running over on time. Can't do that with 6 people. In football, that's called poor clock management.

tinkfromcalif said...

I would have been pissed last week if I hadn't seen the whole show. I recently moved and I used to have DirecTv and the dvr you had to set for 5 or 10 mins extra in case it ran over, which was a pain. I now have AT&T Uverse and it automatically records no matter how long over it goes! Technology...what would we do without it.

Anonymous said...

Here's a Fantasia tidbit.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/04/fantasia-realit.html?xid=email-alert-americanidol-20090416-item3

NJ Fan