Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

American Idol - Foxx on Fox


You come a long way baby!   From his clown face to Oscar winner. 

I actually wish Jamie had gotten to perform.  Who is performing tomorrow night?

So, I like the Rat Pack.  I loved all the songs, even if they reminded me of Bride & Groom first dances.   I was talking to the Exec Producer of  The Sims 3 tonite, and he's such a cool guy.  He saw my Idol posters in my cube and asked if I was an Idol fan.  (duh)  I sort of shyly said, "Um, yeah, well I write a blog about it, so I'd say I'm a fan."  And then he saw the blog, and suddenly, he's spilling forth with all these cool and poignant observations about Idol and Adam Lambert.  It was so fun to find he is totally into Idol.  I mean this is the dude that is in charge of bringing the Sims 3 game to finish in about a month!  Wowza.  He's so nice, like incredibly nice guy.  

So you are all going to buy Sims 3 right?  Because I sweat blood over that packaging for 18 months.   Just read a review about it and lie to me that you bought it, I'll be happy.  Who are we kidding, I won't even play it.  I'm not smart enough to be honest.  Plus this blog takes most of my time that I'm not knitting.

Ok, look where's the damn Idol review Cole?    Oh yeah....

So, just the fact that my conversation with S3 guy distracted me ought to tell you that I am tiring of this competition now.  I mean, I really don't care who wins like I did in years past.  Seriously.  I feel so gipped.  We wait so long for this show to come on, and we want to find our person to root for...and I have to say the only one with a personality that I would care about their record or a concert is still Adam...but Kris Allen is creeping up on me.  Danny Gokey is no longer of interest, but Kris is a far second place behind AL.

Ryan Seacrest needs highlights in his hair and Simon Cowell needs sunscreen.  Paula needs to stop shopping in the bridesmaids departments for her 'gown of the week', and learn that costume jewelry is not the bomb she thinks it is.  

Kara, please sit back in your seat.  you have tiny boobies so stop wearing strapless dresses that emphasize your lack of something to hold the dress up.  

Randy, I'm so disappointed in you this year dawg, you have let me down.  Can you not be funny anymore?  What?

I'm tired now.  I have a big meeting tomorrow.  I hope I don't get fired.  lol

coleyb

1 comment:

tinkfromcalif said...

Funny Cole I was just thinking the same thing last night. There has always been one contestant that I really wanted to see win. I think Adam will just sail thru and win and it will be no nail biting, edge of the seat ending.
I think that Paula dresses for her secret crush Simon. Seriously those two need to get a room!
Allison did really well last night but really I think they all did except Matt. I fast forwarded thru him. Don't like him.