Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Twitter already paying off


Hey, I Twittered Kelly Clarkson. I did not send her a Tweet, but I 'follow' her, which means when she sends out a Tweet, I get it and see what it says. And she posted some pics on her blog...which I just finished reading. She doesn't update much, but it is definitely written by her, and it's awesome. This pics are from her video shoot for her 2nd single..."I do Not Hook Up".

I still loves me some Kelly.

I'm gonna see if Carrie Twitters. famous people all Twitter. I'm following Will Ferrell and Kelly Clarkson.

Warning, do NOT follow Perez Hilton because he has Twitter diarreha. He tweets too much. Blah blah blah

xoxo,

ColeyB

No comments: