Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TWITTER freaks me out

Ok, I keep getting these Twitter updates that these people are following me.  I'm like, who the hell are these people.  Actually it kind of made me nervous.  How does this dude in San Antonio know me.  And then this chick, lets call her Polly Tiny, started following me, so I got curious and went to her profile and read her blog.  And um, she if funnier than ME.  I know, not possible, but she is.  OMG.  

So a couple days have gone by.  And well, you may not know this but I don't EVER look at my blog, I just click on 'new post'.  So, tonite, I decided to look at the blog and laugh some more at the Jamie Foxx pic.  (priceless huh?)  And guess what I saw on MY blog.  This little 'follow me on Twitter' icon.  OMG, that's how people are following me.  

OMG, where did that come from on my blog.  This technology is all starting to take on a life of its own.  And I forget that, although I think only 20 or so people read this blog, there are still strangers that stumble on board now and again.  So, HI THERE strangers.  Twitter me!  Send me a tweet.  

I have never tweeted yet.  Except to Kelly Clarkson.  I still love her so much it's sad.  In July, I think I am going to go up to the Konocti Harbor @ Clear Lake and try to sneak into the concert all by myself.  I will con someone and say I left my ticket at home and burst into tears or something.  Hell, that place is open air, I'll just get my lawn chair and sit in the parking lot like a total hobo and just knit and listen.  OMG, would that be a laugh riot.  People would just look at me so funny.  

My new cell phone ring tone is going to be DON'T LET ME STOP YOU...by Kelly Clarkson, duh.

It's such a good song.  Go buy it.  NOW on Itunes or Rhapsody or where ever.  Don't steal it.

xoxo

No comments: