Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Results of Rat Pack Week...what rat leaves the ship

OMG, the cake fight was ridiculous.  And then the bad news that Trailer Hicks is coming on tonite.   I looked at Greg and said...get the remote ready.

So they do the divide and shocker!  Adam is in the bottom 3.  Do I smell a Daughtry exit for Adam?  No way...It's Giraud...all the way.

Someone give Natalie Cole a freakin' sandwich.  OMG, did you see those stick legs?  And now it's Trailer.  Ok, I made it through 30 seconds.  His interview was pretty good, actually.  Better than that giggler Archuleta.  

Why is Kris Allen dressed like he is about to go out to wash his car?  Seriously.

NUH UH.  Ok, Adam in the bottom 2?  OMG, this is getting weird.  I didn't think this season was going to actually give me a shock. Seriously, I really have been somewhat bored in a way.  If my contract was up this year, like Simon, I might be thinking of a new show to blog about.  haha.

Jamie Foxx...Let's do the crotch grab countdown.  I have 2 so far.  What's with the Kanye techno voice crap?  He don't dance so smooth y'all.  Usher he ain't.  This song sux.  Ok, I admit it isn't my genre of music, but this is a lip sync extraordinaire performance.  He seems to forget to keep the mike in front of his grill.  Goonie goo goo Jamie.

You gotta give it to the Idol machine...they are really quite good at drawing the talent to the stage.  Jamie pimps out his movie...the Soloist.  You know, my buddy, got to see a preview of the movie and she LOVED it. She glowed over it. 

Hubby was quick to point out Pauler's boobies.

I'm telling y'all if Adam goes tonite, I'm done with this show.  I'm serious.  

Ok, he's safe, you're safe, you still got me.

Matt's out...and I get 13 points in the pool.  

You know what killed him?  His damn hat.  I hated it.  He was cool.  You know, I might actually go see the Top 10 of idols this year too...and just show up late when the oil field worker sings.  haha.  

I'm not listening to the last sing..hey, listen...rent the movie THE FABULOUS BAKER BOYS, and you will see the best performance of "Funny Valentine" sung by Michelle Pfeiffer, who has never recorded an album ever..and was discovered as a grocery store checker in LA.  No kidding.  She's married to David ? who invented Ally McBeal.  Why, and where did I get off on a tiny biography of Michelle Pfeiffer?  I am so weird sometimes.  

So, we say good bye to the Eliott Yamin of this season.  The one who has our heart, but not our votes.  haha!

xoxo,

ColeyB

4 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

I am a bit irritated by what Adam did last night. I don't think there has ever been a contestant that actually "chose" a group to be with. They have all stayed in the middle or just sat down on the stage. Am I the only one that this bothered? WHERE is everyone?
Taylor Hicks sucked! I can't believe I ever voted for him or actually bought his CD.

Mom said...

Matt needed the hat to camouflage the zit/mole in the middle of his forehead....which was a huge distraction for me. Adam needs some humble pie. When asked by Ryan which side do you belong on, he should have held his tongue. JDH

Jeffro said...

I didn't see idol this week. Doing some home remodeling. Don't know what the Adam thing was about. But do we really believe he was in the bottom two? I thought the same about Matt and his gwato on his forehead. He's talented but let's face it, not very good looking

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Matt is gone. He is a great piano player but not such a great singer. I hope Danny is next to go.

NJ Fan