Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Paula Performs Tomorrow Night

All I can say is "OH LORD HELP US".  

I can feel my butt clenching already.  It will be cringe-worthy for sure.  I hope the Ford Commercial doesn't upstage her, that's all I'm saying.

Prove me wrong Pauler.  

BTW, Your boobies look nice above and your arms are so toned for a 50 year old.  (not her real age but I know "Forever Your Girl" was ages ago, right?)  You go grandma-in-training.

If you want to hear the song early, (there might be one of you out there), go to Ryan Seacrest's website for KIIS fm and you can click away.

PS:  I admit I did it and it's a cross between Madonna's "MUSIC" and Britney.  That's all I'm sayin'.  Techno pop.  Highly voice engineered.  

coley 'with her cat claws clenched' b

Thanks JenG for the scoop!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching Paula was like watching a speech from George W. Bush, when he was president. jmb