Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

She won! Weren't the OSCARS great?

Well, I think Ellen did a great job. I liked alot of the entertainment, and my favorite moment was Little Miss Abigail and Jaden Smith...when she politely "mmmm'd" him not to mess up, and he handled it like a pro with a funny line. We will be buying tickets to his movies one day.

So, Jennifer won, and sadly someone gave her a shiteous silver jacket thing to wear on the carpet. Thank God someone stole it from her before she went on stage. The blogs are frying her as a worst dressed for that jacket. Cameron Diaz should get a wig because that stupid vapid pot smoking hussy cannot tame her mane. Nice dress but jeez that crappy hair. Seinfeld almost stole Ellen's show. hilarious. Beyonce' was great. Almost a boobie slip, if she was any bigger...the girls would have made their first Oscar show as well. Jennifer's girls were enough. It was just a big boobie show. Reese Witherspoon is looking great. Divorce suits her well. Diane Keaton is the craziest bitch in H-wood. I love that.

Well, after all the Inconvenient Truth wins, I am taking mass transit to work tomorrow. I will walk 1 block to the Vallejo city bus, take it to the Vallejo Ferry Building, ride the Ferry to San Francisco, take the Muni to Caltrain station, ride to San Carlos and catch the Electronic Arts shuttle. It will cost me about 25.00 one way and I will get there in time for lunch, but I will have saved some gas, for sure.

More on Oscars later. I know it has nothing to do with American Idol, but the best part of writing a blog is you are also your editor, so that's that. I chose not to edit out the Oscars!

No comments: