Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The First Cuts of Season 6

Our first results show. 32 million votes. wow. Insane. If you aren;t familiar with the show Vote for the Worst.com they have chosen Antonella Barba and Sundance Head to vote for last night. Seems they find particularly annoying things about these 2.

Oh wow, the star line up this year is pretty stellar. Gwen Stefani and J Lo. Wow. Not together...don't get confused. The fashion clash alone would probably scramble the satellite feed. Barry Gibb, let's hope he's in rehab or something and can't keep the commitment. Martina McBride...cool.

Paul Kim...yep, I picked that one.

Amy - One Jennifer Aniston down...although I picked another one to go. Nicole or Alaina. I picked Alaina...let's see??? Can you believe out of the girls in the bottom 3, it was the 3 Jennifers!!! hee hee. Amy, Alaina or Nicole.

And now the final boy to truck out. I picked Sanjaya ... and it's bye bye Rudy. Sanjaya is in top 4? Well, let's not forget the tweens and teeny boppers that fell for that hair and smile. Rudy is mad.

For the Love of Kelly Clarkson could they not make these losers sing.

Fantasia was terrific. I do think she is talented and hopefully Broadway will do her well.

Well, nice job Chris Daughtrey giving them the song...remember this is where Daniel Powter used to sing "you had a bad day". Right on, I hope this sticks all season, because I loves me some Daughtrey. Highly recommend the cd.

So, week one is over. Pretty uneventful. Seems votefortheworst can claim their first victory, since Sundance and Barba are still sitting in the lineup.

4 comments:

Lu said...

Ugh...so not surprised by this vote. I need to remember to not vote like lu on my pool but to vote like a 13 year old girl from alabama. Granted I look and act 13, but in reality, i am an old bag who wants TALENT for my idol, not crap!

That hobag antonella escapes unscathed. Score one for Team Hooker Face. :(

Unknown said...

Rudy was in my final 6 for the boyz. Whooops-a-daisy.
How did that creepy dog walker get through? I have she and her lazy eye back on the streets walking the pooches and scooping the poop.

Cole, if you will not allow negative Carrie's, what can the negative vote be? Who is our least favorite Top 12 idol ever? How about if we hate you - we award Mikela's? Remember that annoying girl from Las Vegas, I think in Carrie's season?

For example: LaKisha got 5 Carries out of 5. Antonella got 2 Mikelas.

Cole Bronn said...

Quickly Lu and Amy have moved to the top as my favorite commenters. Love you both.

Amy, you are dead on...Mikela's it is. She was a cross between Fran Drescher (The Nanny) and Katherine McPhee. But she wasn't smart enough to even have hooker tendencies...a little Jewish Kellie Pickler actually.

Yes, Boobs Barbarella is going to cause us much pain this season, I can already tell. The one we will love to hate...and that's why she will make it to Top 12, guaranteed.

Lu said...

Ugh...Amy do you recall E3 05 and Mikela was actually at the Marriott Bar with us? SO TRASH.

Cole, This blog keeps me sane during the day...hell even on the weekends. Makes me laugh!!