Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Celebrities this Season on Idol


Her fabulousness, JLo, will appear this season. I can't wait. I pray she dusts it up with Simon, but I know this is wishful thinking. Maybe a cat fight with her and My Pretty Pony Pauler. I betcha PPP comes out in a gown from Donatella that night. I swear I know she will be jealous. Or maybe she will be gunning Gwen Stefani. Now that will be the stylist dual of the week. Said to report that my resources say there will be no performance by Chris Daughtrey this season. I will have to be happy with his voice singing out the Losers each week. But BREAKING NEWS...my girl CARRIE will perform! She has NOT forgotten where she was discovered and much like a charity donation, she gives back to her career launchers. Not for free I'm sure. But she will bring the country fan to the show, like they need viewers. She of course legitimizes the show big-time. 4 hit singles from her debut album does outrank any idols launch album. KC's 2nd "non-Idol" produced album was her success. Don't know if any of you remember Kimberly Locke. She was 3rd place finish to Ruben and Gayken (Clay Aiken). Well, her album, I own it of course, was really good. She is about to release the first single from her new cd. I'll let you know when it's out.

Well, I'm driving up to Sacramento today to see Dreamgirls on the big screen. I have yet to see it, tomorrow are the Oscars, and I feel if I don't see Jennifer on the silver screen before she wins that Oscar, I will be a big ol' fake fan. I must go experience it so I can truly feel part of the win. And I know she and Eddie are going to win.

Stay dry Idol-Izers.

2 comments:

Lu said...

ooh Cole...here's a not safe for work link about your favorite hooker face and some not so flattering photos....it really was just a matter of time right?

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2007/02/antonella-blowjob-barba.html

Cole Bronn said...

Saw it on Friday...at work...by accident! We quickly shut it down b4 we got fired. Very scary. and sad. I think it is photoshopped actually. Doesn't look real.