Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rating the Idols...

I feel as we judge these idols...I need to be able to rank them. So, I'm going to utilize a rating range of 1-5. And these ratings are going to be called Carries, because, no duh, she is my favorite idol of all. Well, she barely edges Kelly and Chris Daughtrey. But I digress. If you are great..you get 5 Carries. 1 Carrie means you were more than just a little pitchy, you were shit-chy.

2 comments:

Lu said...

Cole--Antonella was shiteous. Is there such a thing as negative Carries? Stupid hooker face. They gave up Baylie Bronn for this??? ridiculous.

Cole Bronn said...

Negative Carries...no. That would be an oxymoron. Carrie is not negative. But Boobs will get her just do.