Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bring it on Girly Girls

What was I thinking picking a boy to win this shit? Stephanie Edwards just blew it out of the water. Please make them change her Fantasia hair though. That Dairy Queen cone swirl-do is just a pile of pooey, in my cole-pinion. Pretty girl..got that show rockin' off to a good start....Mmm what's that smell? It's coming from the boy pit... I think some of those boys just soiled their skivvies. Heh Heh Heh Who's next? 4.5 Carries

Amy Krebs - eye dr. assistant, she is one of those 3 clones I have referred to earlier. Let's hope that changes. So, Jennifer Aniston #1 is up. Bonnie Raitt will be sung no less than 12 times this season, I swear. Amy doing a x-tina rip on a Bonnie song, that's original but a bit confusing. She gots the x-tina hand shimmy too, funny. DIdn't like it. Judges: R-bored, P- (parting her hair on different side tonite) - oh Lord, I think Simon is getting kicked in the balls tonite by Paula. Simon, thinks candles have personalities. Simon, shut it. Next....wait a minute..she is 9 inches taller than Ryan. hee hee Simon is even meaner tonite than ever. I can't believe he didn't tell her she smelled. The Devil is in full evil tonite. 3 Carries

Leslie Hunt - dog walker, holy petco batman...she's pulling out Aretha. I TOLD YOU...THEY KEPT HER UNDER WRAPS FOR A REASON. She's good. Moves around well on stage. Great finish...3.5 Carries

Sabrina Sloan - Another Aretha, and she was awesome. She may lose 1/2 a carrie for the spiral perm. Strong finish.. 4.5 Carries.

Boobs Barbarella - Aerosmith. Nice Tiffany mesh ring. Her mom is like 5 minutes older than her. Pretty girl, for sure. But that girl got a boob job that has already headed south for the Winter. Simon the sexist tells her she is pretty. He wants boobies out of the competition, so he can date her, I think. She sort of looks like Prince to me. 2 Carries...being generous

Jordin Sparks - Ugly Betty. I swear she is America Ferrera on Idol. Perky Perky Perky. Love her outfit. I wish I could buy that shirt tomorrow. She has a great personality. I like this girl. I'd like to give Simon a spoonful of exlax in his coffee, that meany. Oh, here she goes with some Tracy Chapman. good call. Good song for her...matches her attitude too. Oh, she's pulling some x-tina moves too. And this girl doesn't even have to get the star veneers...pretty teeth already. Randy, eat some f'in food you crabass. P - blah blah S- Nice comments he likes her. Now this hair is not a spiral perm, this is her and she is 10 inches taller than Ryan. 5 Carries4sure


Nicole T - the 2nd of our Jennifer Aniston clones this evening. (Amy Krebs was #1, if you aren't keeping up) She thinks she's black. I don't like it. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't like how she jumps up and down the octaves. Backup singers are helping her out. Well, now she is getting better. Ok, she's pulling it out. She made a u-turn on Disaster Avenue. She is still in a bad neighborhood though. I don't think she should be singing jazzy black chick songs. 3.5 carries. Judges say: exactly what Cole says. Simon says "indulgent, agressive and looked unnatural and fake. If I was Pauler, I woiudl have looked at him and said, we didn't ask you to describe yourself...tell us about the girl. heh eh Next...oh, I forgot, I hate that sequin getup. I think my gma wore something like that to her Bridge Finals at the Holiday Inn last year.

Haley, "Vanessa Minillo clone" She's got the Amy Bartlett beauty mark, so pretty, She's a Texas Girl, which gets her 3 automatic Carries. I don't know what this song is. What the hell, she is into the chorus and I have no idea, You lose a Carrie if I can't even tell the song. Oh hell, is this Celine Dion. No wonder. She will never have her skinny ass on my ipod. She loses a Carrie for that as well. So, she is sitting at 3 Carries. She better bring it next week, or I'm kicking her out of my Texas sisterhood. Snooz-a-rooni. Judges: R- not happy Pauler - nice earrings blah blah blah. Simon asks how old are you? Who are you kidding Simon with these questions. It's clear your building your dating profiles for the 2007 Idol Blackbook. He mascarades his dating profiling by asking these questions and trying to make his feedback match the question. Basically he might as well have said, are you jailbait? 3 Carries

HOLD THE PHONE PEOPLE....WE ARE LOSING 2 GUYS AND 2 GIRLS TOMORROW NIGHT. THIS IS GOING TO AFFECT THE POOL BALLOTS.

Melinda Doolittle - Stepping out of backgroiund with Aretha. She has a Jennifer Hudson googly eye about her. At this point, I'm tired of Aretha. Atleast this girl can sing it, but really, why can't someone sing something from the modern era of rock or pop. Why is it so hard to select a good song that people like to hum along to? Back to Melinda. She was good. I hate to ding her 'cuz she sang a song I don't care for. She get 4.5 Carries Judges: LOVE HER. Wow, Simon sent her a love letter. That was nice. I love this girls talking voice. very sultry. I can't wait to see her glammed up.

Jennifer Aniston #3 - She's a cryer. She is going to be called Mini-Mariah. Oooh, I love Pretenders. Too bad she is no Crissy ...and no she is not so special. The song was too big for her voice. 3 Carries. Randy, running low on sugar, said the same thing as he has said all night. Why does Pauler have a big hair extension out of the back of her hair. She looks like My Pretty Pony. Simon, quoting Cole again. And again, with the looks comment. I can see him checking off "looks" in his black book. oh, now he is after Ryan for moving in on his chick. Ryan is pissed.

Gina Glocksen - come on, she can hold a note. Nice performance with only one sharp note. 4.5 Carries. Randy - good Pauler - blah blah Simon - he's tired. Bedtime. Ryan interview: she's got balls. That's good for 1/2 a carrie next week.

LaKisha - singing Jennifer Hudson's Oscar nominated song. Risky. But she has the JH boobage factor to bring it, that's for sure. She's going to belt this out. I better turn the tv down before my cats get freaked. Are you believing this ??? Are your ears hearing what I am hearing? I could not even type during that performance. STOLE the SHOW. GAME OVER ...SHE MAY HAVE SUNG THAT BETTER THAN JENNIFER. Speechless. Oh my gosh. That right there is WHY I WATCH THIS SHOW. Don't tell me you watched that and didn't have a swelling of tears in your eyes. Now I have to say, that song is moving. Even so...she is really going to be fun to watch. 5 Carries and a guarantee I will buy her cd. Randy giving the "we're not worthy" praise wave. Simon, calling it early. Which isn't good because people won't vote because they think she will win anyway. Paula ponytail is excited for her girls. Simon sizing it up. What's the score? I think there were 3-4 in different league. My husband says we are going to have a Belting it Out Black Girl Shootout. Melinda, Jordin, Stephanie, LaKisha. None of the 3 Jennifers impressed me. So, who's going home tomorrow? We shall see tomorow Idol-izers!!! 4 peeps boo-hooing their way to LAX. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya'. Again 5 CARRIES

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The contestants need to learn to NOT SASS THE JUDGES. Be humble, and accept their criticism. Especially Simon, because he is right 99% of the time. I liked Gina Jett, but her sass to Simon is unwelcome. And how about Simon getting criticized for calling a contestant (I forget who) "self-undulgent". When Ryan Seacrest asked her why she chose that song she says "Because I like it and it shows off my personality." Why does Simon get boo'd for calling her self-indulgent when the contestant herself validated that comment?
I think I heart Simon a little.
-amy idol

Cole Bronn said...

Siding with the devil, huh? Nice. I like it.