Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

What's Up Chicken Butts???

Well, obviously, I'm bored as hell.  The summer of no TV is a sad statement in my mentality and need to be stimulated 24/7.  I've read 2 books in the last week, listened to endless podcasts, and rented two movies.  Speaking of...that Steve Carell movie "Dan In Real Life" was pretty cute.  Very cute, actually.  Has Emily Blunt, Dane Cook, Juliette Binoche, and a bunch of other peeps you recognize.  Very sweet movie.  Worth renting.

27 Dresses...well, if you are a fan of Katie Heigl, then see it.  Also, if you don't have a clue about anything, then you won't see the movie unfold in 2.4 seconds like I did.  It's like the most predictable flick you'll ever see.  But I do like alot of the characters.

Also, I am addicted to Jimmy Kimmel Live now.  It's on TV.   

Another also, David Cook was shooting baskets at the Lakers game tonite.  Or I saw him on 20/20, or Nightline.  He's such an uber celeb already.  It's almost embarrassing that he has to schlep around on that stupid tour.  He's already hobbing knobbing with the superstars.  He shouldn't have a share a booth at Denny's with freaking Kristy Lee Cook after the show.  I wonder if they travel around by bus?

Well, I'm tired.  I'm taking it to the sheets.

xoxo and Happy Friday the 13th.  A really good day for LOVE LOVE LOVE.  If you BELIEVE....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met my husband on a Friday the 13th.

NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

DC sang on Kimmel last night - Time of My Life (not my fave). But he's also going to be on the show Sunday night. Jimmy does a special show when the basketball game is over (he's been doing it all week). Said last night that DC would be on Sunday's show.

tinkfromcalif said...

OK if you want a nice mindless show to watch have you watched "Swingtown" on Thursdays on CBS??? OMG I watched the first week and needed a cold shower afterwards. I told someone at work about it and they watched it last night and said they needed a shower AND a cigarette.
DC was on Jay Leno last night too and he was really good.
Have a great weekend! I will be at a wedding in Madera which is at 4pm outside so I will probably have a heatstroke...lol