Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm SAFE...Carpool was a success!!!!!

I feel like the biggest asshole. I mean I really was sort of scared, in my paranoid way, that I would be like kidnapped and my body parts spread over the Nevada desert...

But, alas, the nicest, mild mannered and kind man road to work with me. He's uber intelligent, one of those silicon valley chip maker types, and such a smooth, quiet sounding voice. Definitely a nice way to start my day.

So, $20.00 in tolls saved a week, and $20.00 a week in gas....I'll be rich in NO time. ha ha.

Now, stop reading this blog and go see Sex And the City...which by the way, I always thought was Sex In the City. Where did I get that wrong?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your safe but maybe he is just playing meek and mild mannered and waiting for his time to pounce. Just food for thought.

NJ Fan

Anonymous said...

Is he single? Is he tall? Does he need to meet me?

Anonymous said...

Check this out.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/87152/best-idol-ever

Funny!

NJ Fan

tinkfromcalif said...

NJ Fan....I thought the same thing...don't get too comfortable around him or maybe I am just watching too much Law & Order SVU.

Hey Cole...are you going to watch the county music reality show starting next Monday (I think)??