Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

David Cook at Laker's game



So here's the video of David Cook singing the anthem at the Lakers game. God that song is hard and LONG. Oh my...

So, I give him about a B++. Maybe an A - It's a tough performance with no song behind it at all.

For Archie fans, go to You Tube and view his performance at Lakers game.

bye now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd give him a B. Remember Jordin's National Anthem before the superbowl. A+++

NJ Fan

Unknown said...

Sorry doll...I disagree. In the words of your nemesis P-Nasty, Perez Hilton -- "That was sh*teous!" Eeeek.
I love D.Cook too, but dang, when stacked against other renditions of the National Anthem - I think that version gets one Mikela.
Love, Simon