Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Nashville Star Premieres Tonite


Hosted by Billy Ray "Acky Breaky Heart" Cyrus


Hey everyone...are you watching it? I am excited. Why? Because there ain't nothin' on tv. I mean nothing. Ugh. It's awful. I'm watching hubby's Dream Car Garage right now.

More later, skaters. I'm going to blog about the show tomorrow morning probably.

xoxo

2 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

I liked the show but OMFG was Billy Ray annoying, or what?
There really were some talented people on it.
The Big & Rich guy was kinda mean I thought but he is very nice to look at so it's all good...lol

Anonymous said...

I loved previous seasons of the show but not sold on this one yet.

Thought you would like to know that DC is singing the national anthem at the Celitcs vs. Lakers game tonight!