Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just Back from the Movies...Sex And the City




Of course, I must say OMG. And my review is as follows:

3 Kleenex Boxes and a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes.

Sorry, I can't see through the tears. What a fabulous movie. I kid you not, I burst into tears like 3 times. It was funny, sad, touching, heart breaking. I would have never guessed they would have done such a great job with this movie. I MEAN they really figured it out.

And a shout out to my husband, who is the love of my life, and took me to see it, even though he wanted to see Indiana Jones more. So, tomorrow I am buying him a $400.00 stainless steel custom steering wheel for the boat, for his birfday. He hinted, but I am going to tell him they discontinued them. ha! And surprise him a whole month before his birfday.

LOL, well, hope you get to see SATC with your Prince Charming, or your best gal pal. It's worth the money! I rarely go to the theatre and this was worth the trip.

Ok, now once I know everyone has seen it that is going to, I will give my real dish on a few things in a couple of weeks, just for the girls!!!!!!

xoxo,

ColeyB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coley -

Just got back from the movie. Oh my God, everything is as it should be. I laughed "poukipsie" and cried. Great flick.

Anonymous said...

Coley, OMG is right! I was thrilled. Multiple Kleenex occasions and lots of laughs! I loved the Brooklyn Bridge before but now more than ever! It was perfect. Don't you want more?!?!

V-town Barefoot Contessa