Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

People's Hottest Bachelors of 2008...


David Cook is on page 3 of the list...right after Brody Jenner.  Yummo.  This picture above is from the people.com website pictorial.  Here's the story...

He can sing in front of millions of people, but the 25-year-old American Idol winner admits that his stage bravado doesn't always carry over into his personal life. "Looking a pretty woman in the eye and convincing her I'm worth taking a chance on is different. It takes a specific brand of guts, and it's not the kind I have."

Want more? Watch David share his inner romantic at his PEOPLE shoot in our exclusive video.

Here's the rss feed link to the exclusive video...
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid416421276?action=rss

Or go to People.com and click on the Hottest Bachelors 2008.

Ok, people...do you ever remember any of the other idols getting this kind of attention post win? I think not...except of course, My Carrie. She got alot of attention...and I feel like David is going to be right up there with her, one year later. I don't remember Daughtry getting this attention...but he wasn't a WINNER either. There is something to be said for the winner. And little Archie...who Jimmel Kimmel says is 12 years old...ha ha...has disappeared. I haven't seen a thing about him. David Cook has not slept in like 2 months...he can't for as many places as I've seen him. I stopped posting most of the stuff, because Chris at work told me I was obsessive compulsive stalkerish.

Anyway, I don't care. I love me some David Cook. I can't wait to hear his first cd. I hope the music people don't wreck his sound or style. And I hope he makes something for his fan base...the Cougars...not gum drop pop. I want his cd to sell big.

xoxo

No comments: